Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So The Netherlands are potentially going in lockdown for 2 weeks starting this saturday, which will prevent me from seeing HOC in the first week :toofunny: 

DoremonLove
14 hours ago, thehanyo said:

My final prediction is 78% RT and 89% audience.

Im good with anything above 75% tbh. Also love how some major publications are raving abt gagas actig:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

franminervini

Omg I'm getting some many HoG ads on YouTube and Instagram (UK). They are promoting it a lot :vegas: 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Chromatography
8 hours ago, Dadru said:

So The Netherlands are potentially going in lockdown for 2 weeks starting this saturday, which will prevent me from seeing HOC in the first week :toofunny: 

another fvcking lockdown? good lord...i was all for prevention and lockdowns at the beginning of this pandemic, but at this point...let us move on. it’s almost been two years of this...

franminervini

I've been to the cinema (Spencer) and they played Dom Perignon ad :bradley: it was so good omg

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

BlackFluid
3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

another fvcking lockdown? good lord...i was all for prevention and lockdowns at the beginning of this pandemic, but at this point...let us move on. it’s almost been two years of this...

Uhh… I’m jealous of anyone who lives in a place where the government is willing to take meaningful action.

Chromatography
1 minute ago, BlackFluid said:

Uhh… I’m jealous of anyone who lives in a place where the government is willing to take meaningful action.

having lockdowns now is not meaningful action anymore. idk we could get into this but this would have been super meaningful 2 years ago if everyone had done it properly 

On 11/11/2021 at 9:42 AM, Dadru said:

Update: (weirdly) cinema’s & theaters stay open! The way I won :bradley:

6 minutes ago, Dadru said:

Update: (weirdly) cinema’s & theaters stay open! The way I won :bradley:

Congratulations :vegas: Now take all your friends and family to the premiere :pray:

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

Archived