Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

100 best selling albums in the US since 2008

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeffSwift

But from her debut album to Red . . . she's a completely different person now.

She sold out. It paid off, sure. Now she's a superstar. But she still sold out. And her music is still highly unoriginal, fairly generic, and hardly anything she came up with.

Are you saying Gaga is the same person as when she wrote The Fame? You do realize artists change their sound right? (e.g. Americano) Her lyric style and the way she writes HER OWN music is still the same.

If she wrote it, how is it something unoriginal. That makes absolutely no sense. You don't have to be mad at Taylor because she outsold Gaga's 2 year old album in 2 months. like bye.

taylor swift can sell 10.000.000.000 copies for all i care she still sucks big time just like kesha. all the of their songs sound the same

nick4bty

Are you saying Gaga is the same person as when she wrote The Fame? You do realize artists change their sound right? (e.g. Americano) Her lyric style and the way she writes HER OWN music is still the same.

If she wrote it, how is it something unoriginal. That makes absolutely no sense. You don't have to be mad at Taylor because she outsold Gaga's 2 year old album in 2 months. like bye.

lol. I aint mad. Sure, Gaga changed, but she's still making the music she wants, she's still heavily involved in the entire production process, and she still has full control over her career. Taylor is a puppet. She writes her own music, okay, but that doesn't mean she turns it into a song. She has all her little hired producers to make a song out of the lyrics, and she goes with it. You can believe what

you want, but I know for a fact that 2/3 of Red is music that was entirely out of her hands.

It's unoriginal because it's just like all the other **** music out there. WANEGBT is ****. Sounds like another generic pop song. I mean, come on, she road the dubstep wave for IKYWT. She's just a puppet of the music industry and has a very, very good team making her music to ensure that she'll be popular. At least Gaga has integrity and does what she wants because it's what she wants to do, not because the music industry is forcing her to.

JeffSwift

lol. I aint mad. Sure, Gaga changed, but she's still making the music she wants, she's still heavily involved in the entire production process, and she still has full control over her career. Taylor is a puppet. She writes her own music, okay, but that doesn't mean she turns it into a song. She has all her little hired producers to make a song out of the lyrics, and she goes with it. You can believe what

you want, but I know for a fact that 2/3 of Red is music that was entirely out of her hands.

It's unoriginal because it's just like all the other **** music out there. WANEGBT is ****. Sounds like another generic pop song. I mean, come on, she road the dubstep wave for IKYWT. She's just a puppet of the music industry and has a very, very good team making her music to ensure that she'll be popular. At least Gaga has integrity and does what she wants because it's what she wants to do, not because the music industry is forcing her to.

And how do you know this for a fact? LOL. Taylor writes all the melodies and lyrics for her songs.

nick4bty

And how do you know this for a fact? LOL. Taylor writes all the melodies and lyrics for her songs.

Mmhmm. I don't believe it.

taylor swift can sell 10.000.000.000 copies for all i care she still sucks big time just like kesha. all the of their songs sound the same

ke$ha's song are **** and basic, but i like them because they're so much fun. they're also so mindless that you just forget problems and all, unlike taylor swift whose songs are so self-absorbed and serious but do not have the quality or artistry to back them up

StrawberryBlond

Really surprised to see that there's only two Rihanna albums there (and there'd only be one if she hadn't re-relased GGGB in 2008) considering that she's released 4 albums since 2008. This goes to prove that Gaga really does have the upper hand when it comes to album purchases and it softens the blow when she doesn't get #1's as easily as others. It's understandable that an albums artist would sell lots of albums but their singles aren't always huge hits because everyone who likes the music will already have the album. For Katy Perry, considering that she had 6 US #1 singles from Teenage Dream, it's rather embarrassing that she's solda mere 2.6 million. To think Gaga only had one US #1 from BTW and she only sold 400,000 less copies than Teenage Dream. Can you imagine how much she would have sold if all the BTW singles had gone to #1?

Archived