Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

100 best selling albums in the US since 2008

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeffSwift

Red already outsold BTW? Geez. How does Taylor manage to sell that well? Her music is just generic love songs. It's literally the same **** over and over and over. And don't Katy's numbers for TD include The Complete Confection sales? On the other hand, The Fame sales also include the deluxe TF/TFM package.

Sigh. I hope ARTPOP can resuscitate Gaga's sales.

Obviously you don't listen to her songs, and listen to the lyrics. You are just one of the general haters. Go listen to All Too Well, there is NOTHING generic about that song, just like most of the songs on Red.

Can't at Red selling more in 2 months than Born This Way has in 2 years :cry:

:legend: <3

nick4bty

Obviously you don't listen to her songs, and listen to the lyrics. You are just one of the general haters. Go listen to All Too Well, there is NOTHING generic about that song, just like most of the songs on Red.

:legend: <3

Too. Much. Taylor. Praise. :giveup:

Arturo

lol WANEGBT, 22, and IKYWT have enough genericness to fill up the entire album.

hausofmike

Then why is it better than BTW? Why is it selling more than BTW? How come BTW had more hits than her last album yet still outsold BTW? Those are the questions

Arturo

Then why is it better than BTW? Why is it selling more than BTW? How come BTW had more hits than her last album yet still outsold BTW? Those are the questions

Definitely not better than BTW for me and many others. But that's entirely subjective. Yeah, it's selling better than BTW in the U.S, but I'd like to see it do ~7M-8M WW.

And I wasn't even asking a question with my comment that you quoted so I don't know why you said "those are the questions".

I was just stating a fact about the generic tracks on the album.

JeffSwift

ya 3 out of 22 songs. The whole album is SO generic.

heavymlover

Taylor has the US, Gaga wins the rest of the world. No doubt about that, so now stop trying to discredit BTW's numbers. You all know it sold pretty well.

Arturo

ya 3 out of 22 songs. The whole album is SO generic.

Those are just the pop songs I pointed out.

There are many more country songs on there that are generic too :hug:

JeffSwift

Those are just the pop songs I pointed out.

There are many more country songs on there that are generic too :hug:

ok :crazy:

Gerrard174

stop it... she changed her style this time around, and it paid off well for her.

I don't see anything wrong in that. The album still has a significant share of country songs: Begin Again, Everything has changed, Red, Starlight, All too well, I Almost do etc...

nick4bty

stop it... she changed her style this time around, and it paid off well for her.

I don't see anything wrong in that. The album still has a significant share of country songs: Begin Again, Everything has changed, Red, Starlight, All too well, I Almost do etc...

But from her debut album to Red . . . she's a completely different person now.

She sold out. It paid off, sure. Now she's a superstar. But she still sold out. And her music is still highly unoriginal, fairly generic, and hardly anything she came up with.

Archived