💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Squid Game - Season 2

COOOK

Featured Posts

On 11/10/2021 at 1:07 AM, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Yeah this is one of those shows that should have been 1 season only (Westworld, Altered Carbon, Spartacus, 13 Reasons Why, etc)

What are we on now? 56 Reasons Why? 🙃

珈琲ちょうだい

salty like sodium
On 11/9/2021 at 4:29 PM, bionic said:

I agree but I don't see how those stories can be told without the show essentially becoming a spin-off

just make those stories happen in the backdrop of a new iteration of the game (i.e. have characters covertly participate etc.) easy peasy

The same "problem" as Hunger Game rises up : you did the game, but if you want a sequel, how are you gonna have another game? It worked for Hunger Games because it was about taking the whole thing down to begin with. But I don't think the goal for Squid Game was ever to have the main character try to take down the game after he's out. I ADORED this series but I don't see a second season with the same main character. They tied all the ends perfectly. Should be an anthology if anything.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
On 11/9/2021 at 7:36 AM, Bat said:

I would've preferred if they only made 1 season. The second season is not gonna be so shocking to people anymore, it was a one-trick pony. 

It worked for Adele!

mwjuell91

Did we watch the same ending? Its litterally made for a second season, where he is trying to take down the system by going back to the game 

Bella Goth

lmao netflix really wanna milk this project. the writter already said s1 is the end. and people get mad gi hun just off his flight to see his daughter.

he already know rules, motives, and the point of squid game and yet acting like a hero thinking he can stop the game cycle.

it already make point tbh, gi hun is bad father and nothing change, he has no priorities, act spontaneous, and think like a child.

season 2 gonna be downfall of the hype of this series. but i hope i'm wrong

RAMROD

Whew!! So happy for them :applause:

Hope things that left unsolved will be solved here :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

WORLDofGAGA

Weird how the creator of the show didn’t plan for season 2 originally but the 1st ends with a cliffhanger. Perhaps they could do squid games from the past, as from one of the scenes it shows all the years it’s been going on for, also why that guy got to be behind the mask. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, Gaijin said:

What are we on now? 56 Reasons Why? 🙃

Million Reasons Why :trollga:

BlingNotTheMusic

I would appreciate a second season if it is well executed and builds on some of the "plot holes" or unexplained things from S1. I really enjoyed the show but something about the old man being behind it all was random to me. Like, it could have completely left that out and I would have enjoyed it more. 

Archived