Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

New trailer for Stranger Things 4

COOOK

Featured Posts

RAMROD
4 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I’m not getting much horror from it...more action series vibes...so I hope that isn’t the case because the horror is what made it unique and it’s own thing.

I mean, it is almost the endgame for the series. Actions elements are unavoidable since that's what happened when you reached the peak, the big war with the final boss before epilogue. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot
5 hours ago, Eido said:

Where was it disneyish last season? When rats and people were literally melting to create a giant monster? 

Exactly what I was thinking... season 3 was the most graphic to date? :partysick:

Petrichor
4 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I’m not getting much horror from it...more action series vibes...so I hope that isn’t the case because the horror is what made it unique and it’s own thing.

Several cast members are saying this is the most disgusting season so far… after all of the literally nasty body horror from the last season (I had to pause it as some points I was so nauseated), that’s a high mark to hit. I think it’s going to be more gore.

mariomania1234

Excited for this. Feels like a lifetime since last season. It's a shame Covid had to come along and stall the filming process. 

11 hours ago, Petrichor said:

Several cast members are saying this is the most disgusting season so far… after all of the literally nasty body horror from the last season (I had to pause it as some points I was so nauseated), that’s a high mark to hit. I think it’s going to be more gore.

Well that’s encouraging, maybe! I don’t necessarily need gore but the terror of S1 and most of 2 would be great imo. I liked S3, don’t get me wrong. It had a little less terror than the first two but still dec scares. But I hope this trailer is just a bit misleading and they pull it out of the bag

hELXIG

Can they just PLEASE wrap it up for good! I don't want to see another incredible show slowly devolve into garbage while they continue to drag it's corpse through the mud for ever cent they can get. It's so sad to watch. It's starting to get a bit silly and uninteresting now. Please don't give it the Walking Dead treatment :smh:

Wrap it up, do the series justice, give it a really amazing finale, and make us cry for all the right reasons. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Can they just PLEASE wrap it up for good! I don't want to see another incredible show slowly devolve into garbage while they continue to drag it's corpse through the mud for ever cent they can get. It's so sad to watch. It's starting to get a bit silly and uninteresting now. Please don't give it the Walking Dead treatment :smh:

Wrap it up, do the series justice, give it a really amazing finale, and make us cry for all the right reasons. 

?? 

They always planned it as a 5 chapter series

And you haven't see the season why are you complaining or criticizing something that isn't even out?

Economy

I saw first season then 2nd season seemed unrelated and i stopped? :huh:

Is each season its own thing or is it connected?

HausOfMark
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Connected.

-Mark

TheDemonIClingTo
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Fhuck I hate what they're doing to TWD right now... and I liked Seasons 7 and 8

44 minutes ago, Economy said:

How did it seem unrelated :triggered:?

Archived