Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney calls out former business manager Lou Taylor

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Jennie Kim
26 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Why on earth would she want people like that in her life? She’s made it quite clear she doesn’t want them in it.

Cutting family out of your life is rarely an easy, clear-cut decision, you're bound to experience guilt and grief. Sometimes people eventually decide that they'd rather accept their toxic family members for who they are than having them out of their life completely.

Family relationships are more complex than you might imagine.

TheOriginalOne

Even now it’s so hard to believe that her own family did this to her. It’s nice to see Britney talk so openly about it. 

Reject False Icons

Britney calling his dad dumb :ladyhaha: 

i can’t I just can’t believe she’s feeling like herself after horrible years. Like the natural flow of things, I’ll keep saying it she’s a brave new girl 

bluemonkey
2 hours ago, Jennie Kim said:

Cutting family out of your life is rarely an easy, clear-cut decision, you're bound to experience guilt and grief. Sometimes people eventually decide that they'd rather accept their toxic family members for who they are than having them out of their life completely.

Family relationships are more complex than you might imagine.

True that family relationships are complex but if her family was willing to make her out to be a dementia patient and emotionally abuse her like how she described in her testimony than I think it’s fair that she calls them out and they just have to accept it. I don’t think it’s fair she has to bite her lip while her family can have interviews talking about her life so if thanksgiving and they cry out why call me dumb for the whole world to see she can also argue back on why pay paps to stake out her therapist office waiting to capture her crying her eyes out after a session because they know it will sell. I think it’s far worst what they did to her especially her dad laughing at her while she cried knowing she’s going to the mental ward unwillingly and have to pay for it too. Let’s not forget that they counted on her getting that record label contract to get them out of debt and she used her advance to resolve their debts and since then they have enjoyed a good lifestyle. 

Archived