💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Do u guys think Gaga lied about that JLO record?

PIMSKI

Featured Posts

FentyGa

i believe that lol

i understand that she was paranoid because of BTW, but it was kinda shady for her to take production credit

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
56 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Invading My Mind sounds so outdated while Judas still sounds fresh till this day. 
gretchen amp GIF

miss Luna Lovegood, spilling nothing but facts since day 1. i knew i stanned her for the right reasons in harry potter

The abyss stares back

ristretto

this happens all the time in the industry, 50% of the time someone has a credit it's usually because they've either worked on some scrap of the song ages ago or because of artistic integrity like what is being shown here between red and gaga. for instance, jack should've realized this with what happened between lorde and lana. red was kind enough to give credit to gaga since he was the one who reused a sample from a session he had with gaga

FentyGa
6 minutes ago, Thomas said:

this happens all the time in the industry, 50% of the time someone has a credit it's usually because they've either worked on some scrap of the song ages ago or because of artistic integrity like what is being shown here between red and gaga. for instance, jack should've realized this with what happened between lorde and lana. red was kind enough to give credit to gaga since he was the one who reused a sample from a session he had with gaga

this reminds me of when ariana grande said some people want co-writing credits just because they were in the room while it was being written:ladyhaha:

huttont
2 hours ago, Reez said:

this sounds so funny. like some fan fiction thing :ladyhaha:

Lmaoo I came to say this too. It sounds like a skit written by a teenager 

I’m presuming since Gaga worked on the beats with Redone and he kinda reused them, Gaga wanted to be credited. I’m not sure that’s a lie, it’s.just giving due credit. 

Mother of Puppies

I just listened to that Jlo song and I don't hear any similarity :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Ladle Ghoulash
23 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I just listened to that Jlo song and I don't hear any similarity :poot:

Yeah they really don't sound alike

Plastic Flower

I can hear it. It's not the same but I get it. It's not a big deal really. She was nervous about because of all the **** that happened to her a during that period.

Drop it

androiduser

the only thing I didn't understand is  -- why did Gaga ask for the JLo song to be changed instead of her own song?

imitalian
5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

the only thing I didn't understand is  -- why did Gaga ask for the JLo song to be changed instead of her own song?

Cause Judas was perfect why would she change it?

moonsago

This is not shady at all and she did not lie. It seems like redone produced a song for JLo after working with Gaga. He was probably still inspired and stuck in the same mindset he was while working with Gaga and unintetionally ( hopefully ), made something similar. Gaga was not rude or out of place to ask for a credit for something that she and him did before, but he than took and included in another artist’s music, so she doesn’t end up looking like the copycat when she in fact worked with him first. It seems like a very big missunderstanding that could of affected her negativly since JLo’s music came out first even though Gaga’s was made before JLo’s was even concieved and when it was, it was out of one of her ideas with RedOne. I get all sides to be honest. I get her weird position and I get RedOne, because as an artist myself, I understand how inspiration works and sometimes an idea doesn’t just leave you after you created a project, sometimes it sticks around for multiple ones and shows up even unintetionally in different ways in them. I also understand how this could be twisted and seen as Gaga asking for something that isn’t hers, but if you pay close attention to the conversation and don’t read it superficially, you can figure it out she did it first, and at the end she says ‘give me the DESERVED credit on invading’, which implies she indeed was also the one that came up with the production idea. 

RabbitHeart

the way gaga texts is so funny to me because it's so different from the way she speaks in interviews which is always either regal, intellectual, or very punk

this says to me that redone pulled a ryan-tedder-halo-already-gone and gaga was very self-conscious after the BTW-Express Yourself comparisons. this also makes me think this situation may have something to do with gaga shying away from working with redone post-BTW and seeming to really like JLo

Archived