💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katya, Trixie Mattel, Alaska’s Grammy For Your Consideration

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Blastertoyo changed the title to Katya, Trixie Mattel, Alaska’s Grammy For Your Consideration
alsemanche

Katya deserves for Ding Dong! idc what anyone says

Soft, soothing, and succulent

itsmebuddy

while i don’t think ROY G BIV BBT is the best choice to be submitted, Alaska’s recent works should DEFINITELY be submitted next year

i still hope alaska gets nominated for best new artist though (even though she’s been releasing since 2013??) 

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Roboboy

really? submitting ROY? seriously? alaska has so much better stuff

RAMROD

It's good to have confidence, but we all already know they won't go far.

for BNA, the only category they can likely get in, the options will only between Olivia and that LAROI kid. And probably someone from Jazz or Country scenes that nobody ever heard as the dark horse.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blastertoyo
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It's good to have confidence, but we all already know they won't go far.

for BNA, the only category they can likely get in, the options will only between Olivia and that LAROI kid. And probably someone from Jazz or Country scenes that nobody ever heard as the dark horse.

Trixie has a really good chance of being nominated for BNA or winning a country award because she’s something new and different in the country world still.

also with her being a judge on Queen Of The Universe, it would definitely benefit them having Trixie be “Grammy winner” or “Grammy nominated”

the other artists and drag race stars they submitted aren’t really gonna get a good chance at song or album of the year and those were their only submissions but it never hurts to try.

please enlighten me to death

I’ve heard that there’s been a lot of non mainstream artists submitting for your considerations because of the voting changes and the elimination of the secret committees. I’ve seen some other artists posting them on their socials as well. 

HelloBarbara

Peppermint has also submitted for BNA; R&B Song, Performance and Album; and ROTY, SOTY and AOTY, with Best Sex being the chosen song and A Girl Like Me: Letters to My Lovers the album.

Hiiieee

badfaith
9 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

trixie for BNA wbk

Or the Country Duo, she deservedt 

Archived