life

DJWS:I want to do an ARTPOP event in Miami

Fuck You Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Rosalia

It’s funny how you say BloodPop uses Chromatica to expose himself/feel relevant while DJWS has been doing the most with ARTPOP for almost 10 years now 💀 

papergangster
5 minutes ago, **** You Pop Music said:

Manifesting TEA :pray:

I don’t have high hopes for this. 

BabylonChristmas

Maybe he'll release In Like With You as the lead single :ally:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Agunimon
44 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

It’s funny how you say BloodPop uses Chromatica to expose himself/feel relevant while DJWS has been doing the most with ARTPOP for almost 10 years now 💀 

I'll never understand the people who say he does this. He worked on Chromatica, and then asked due to Charli XCX if people would be interested in a remix album and then kept everyone updated... freaking haters hate for no reason.

monketsharona
47 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

It's typical fans drama and a trend of trashing her producers. All of them have been trashed by her fans : RedOne, DJWS, BloodPop, Mark Ronson, and next is LG7 producer. 

voltron92
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's typical fans drama and a trend of trashing her producers. All of them have been trashed by her fans : RedOne, DJWS, BloodPop, Mark Ronson, and next is LG7 producer. 

I thought everyone loved RedOne.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, voltron92 said:

I thought everyone loved RedOne.

Today yes definitely but back in the day when she asked him back in 2014 / 2015 most people here were like 'urgh not him and his bad production'. Each time he was talking about his collabs with her he had this fanbase on his neck. 

Funny as he's probably one of the most positive and the less problematic guys she ever worked with in the studio. 

Archived