đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: I want justice, my family hurt me more than you'll know

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I found my mini typewriter !!! Don't you find it weird when you jump through hoops to organize trips or set up lunch dates with people you love only to know they'll bail on you or leave after 10 minutes 🙄 ??? It's humiliating and it's like every person I've ever opened to immediately says they'll be gone on a trip for two weeks after ... OK I get it ... they're only available to me when it's convenient for them ... well I'm no longer available to any of them now 🙅🏼‍♀️ !!! I don't mind being alone ... and actually I'm tired of being this understanding Mother Teresa ... if you're rude to me then I'm done ... peace out ✌🏼 !!! This message is to my family ... for hurting me deeper than you'll ever know !!! I know the conservatorship is about to be over but I still want justice !!! I'm only 5'4" and I've played the bigger person my entire life ... do you know how hard that is ??? Ps … @camilacabello I found my tiny desk too !!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVeKv1cPQS-/

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bionic

She's right to tag Camilla Cabello because the loose stream of consciousness is serving Cher :pawsup: 

buy bionic

LaLuna

Isn't horrible when your own family, the people who are supposed to care about you the most, use your for their own benefit? Money really brings out the worst in people :saladga:

GreenDiamond

and our human race collectively deserve to rot for letting this happen, its not just their family its gigantic industry machine behind it...

She should befriend Kris Jenner and put her on this case, they'll rot in jail for the rest of their lives then.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Sunglasses GIF

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, Bat said:

She should befriend Kris Jenner and put her on this case, they'll rot in jail for the rest of their lives then.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Sunglasses GIF

Kris Jenner has ties with Lou Taylor and her security guard is Britney's former head of security who arranged the bugging of Britney's room. So it is a pass for me.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

MonsterBall13
11 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Kris Jenner has ties with Lou Taylor and her security guard is Britney's former head of security who arranged the bugging of Britney's room. So it is a pass for me.

kris jenner mystery GIF

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Hope her entire family and management and lou taylor go to jail ♥

and get shanked in there:lolga:

The abyss stares back

TheDemonIClingTo
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Hope her entire family and management and lou taylor go to jail ♥

6 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

and get shanked in there:lolga:

rockmond dunbar fox GIF by Prison Break