Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your least favorite Dawn of Chromatica track

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably Sine From Above and/or Rain On Me. 

I think most people would pick Enigma or 1000 Doves, but SFA and ROM remixes are near unlistenable for me. Sorry! :trollga:

Anderson123

Hmm probably Fun Tonight or Alice but still like them, just that they do nothing for me and I prefer the originals by far. I think the ones I keep going back to are Sour Candy, Enigma, Babylon Haus Labs and Doves ironically. I rarely listen to Bree's version of Babylon only because the HL one stole it's thunder.

Cameltoe Chariot

Rain On Me really exposed how downhill Arca has gone :partysick: hate to say it but facts are facts 

Also, while I love the Fun Tonight remix... the second Pablo starts singing I immediately want to skip :partysick: I'm trying to be nice here but I REALLY don't understand the hype, they have a terrible singing voice :oprah:

Definitely alice, way too simple, i'd dare to say is boring, the only thing i like about it is the tempo change at the outro but that's like at the very end and i don't feel like listen to the wholw thing juat for a few seconds, sorry lsdxoxo

... and now i just sit in silence.

RodeckDanny

my answer is... Dawn Of Chromatica (album)

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived