Gaga Covering Vogue UK December edition

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
42 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I wonder why she hasn't covered V Magazine for for a while?

She did it in 2019

59 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

I'm shocked that Gaga still haven't had her big 4. As @Sine From Abovesaid, she didn't cover major magazines as much when there's so many big comebacks she has made in her career. Could it be that her team didn't book those magazines? Idk. I'm so jealous of other fandoms like Rih's (who has her big 4 and has done multiple American Vogue covers) and Bey's (almost everytime Ivy Park drops):bradley:

Hopefully, this new chapter of ActressGa snatches all of these magazines with the following years :tony:

mte, her vogue covers always sell well and anna seems to really like gaga, she even co-hosted the met. the lack of covers must be a personal choice not a snub from editors, bc gaga is adored by the fashion crowd :bradley: our girl just doesn't care that much about covers and front rows :bradley:

Clumsy Monster
14 minutes ago, Snejana said:

mte, her vogue covers always sell well and anna seems to really like gaga, she even co-hosted the met. the lack of covers must be a personal choice not a snub from editors, bc gaga is adored by the fashion crowd :bradley: our girl just doesn't care that much about covers and front rows :bradley:

Guess it's "music not magazine covers" after all :bradley:

Levine

Someone posted "the leaked cover" and I don't get if this user is joking or is the real one.

Anyone found it too? it's on twitter

7 minutes ago, Levine said:

Someone posted "the leaked cover" and I don't get if this user is joking or is the real one.

Can’t find it?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Blastertoyo
16 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

I know it's been quite annoying how she didn't get US Vogue for 6 years even though she had numerous projects between then! 

She always delivers for editorials and behind the camera plus her magazines always sell well so it's baffling as to why she hasn't covered more.

I wonder why she hasn't covered V Magazine for for a while?

She has this tho 

difficult-to-get-not-everybody-has-that.

please enlighten me to death

Levine
12 minutes ago, Stef said:

Can’t find it?

f*** he deleted it and I didn't save it because I thought he was joking.

On the cover Gaga had this big red flower dress covering her body, huge earrings and blonde tied up hair. The title said "Lady Gaga ready to become a black widow".

We'll see (but this user has been right on several occasions about Gaga).

Patriziaa Reggiani
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

On the cover Gaga had this big red flower dress covering her body, huge earrings and blonde tied up hair. The title said "Lady Gaga ready to become a black widow".

Couldn't find anything on twitter 😔

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani
9 minutes ago, Levine said:

Well idk why would gaga wear this exact same look, someone edited gaga on it me thinks!

I will not watch House of Gucci

Levine
22 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Well idk why would gaga wear this exact same look, someone edited gaga on it me thinks!

It's the exact photo, thank you! So it was fake.

3 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

She has this tho

Tbh it's good they gave her that as it was owed seems as she hadn't covered the magazine is so long!

3 hours ago, Levine said:

I knew it was fake as the cover never leaks early, some people need to calm down it'll be revealed by this time next week!

danbekim

if not any variant of Vogue but she will definitely appear on a cover for House of Gucci. Elle for example 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

RAMROD

Better be real. I need her in Vogue UK finally!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived