society

Florida Man Kills Neighbor Over Arguments About Cat

Featured Posts

RAMROD

A Florida man is accused of killing his neighbor in a dispute over a cat that wandered into his yard, sheriff’s officials said.

Clifford Anthony Bliss Jr., 58, became angry when the cat went into his yard Wednesday, the Marion County Sheriff’s Office said.

He went to his neighbor’s home in Umatilla and threatened to shoot the cat, officials said.

James Arland Taylor Jr., 41, asked him not to shoot the cat, according to deputies. That’s when Bliss shot Taylor, they said.

Taylor was shot at least once in the chest, officials said.

Bliss was arrested without incident. He is charged with second-degree murder and was being held without bond in the Marion County Jail. Court records did not list a lawyer for Bliss.

https://apnews.com/article/crime-florida-ocala-a3baf1bbe33b703493f5ccb473b8331e

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 8
weed

With "Bliss" for a last name... f*cking sick freak. RIP to Mr. Taylor, deserved better.

• Sad 1
BUtterfield 8

Crazy shooting incidents happen everywhere but like I’m staying away from Florida because it’s crazy over there 

holy scheisse

Not surprised. One time (in florida) my dog pooped on a guys lawn and I picked up the poop but missed a spot. And the guy yelled from down the street as I kept walking “YOU MISSED A SPOT ASS HOLE” to which I told him ok my bad I’ll brb with another poop bag. He got in his car and followed me to my house to make sure I came back. Ppl are fcking psycho

• Shook 9
Luke78619
3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Not surprised. One time (in florida) my dog pooped on a guys lawn and I picked up the poop but missed a spot. And the guy yelled from down the street as I kept walking “YOU MISSED A SPOT ASS HOLE” to which I told him ok my bad I’ll brb with another poop bag. He got in his car and followed me to my house to make sure I came back. Ppl are fcking psycho

Okay but if someone was following me to my house I would deliberately walk somewhere he can’t get to, like a town centre with a pedestrian area or something so he couldn’t follow me, I wouldn’t want a freak like that knowing where I live :excuseu:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Okay but if someone was following me to my house I would deliberately walk somewhere he can’t get to, like a town centre with a pedestrian area or something so he couldn’t follow me, I wouldn’t want a freak like that knowing where I live :excuseu:

Truthfully as he kept following me, I eventually confronted him and started to cause a scene lmao. He drove off before I got to my actual house but i was on my street and having that same fear. BUt I DID go back and pick up the poop the size of a quarter, for the record :messga:

• YAAAS 1
PartySick
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

Truthfully as he kept following me, I eventually confronted him and started to cause a scene lmao. He drove off before I got to my actual house but i was on my street and having that same fear. BUt I DID go back and pick up the poop the size of a quarter, for the record :messga:

See, I would have went back with the full poop bag and dumped it back in his yard then walked away :billie:

And that's why some day there'll be a thread like this made about me :flop:

Dr. M.J. Shamona, Ph.Dheehee 🩺⚕️
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
Aaron Mearns

Reminds me of that couple that got shot by their neighbor over shoveling snow in Pennsylvania last year. There are some disturbed people in this world. 

• Shook 1
holy scheisse
37 minutes ago, PartySick said:

See, I would have went back with the full poop bag and dumped it back in his yard then walked away :billie:

And that's why some day there'll be a thread like this made about me :flop:

I did have it on my list to throw a flaming poop bag at his porch on my last night in florida but I forgot :messga:

• YAAAS 1
artdoll
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

@PartySick @artdoll come get your people. :wtf:

No thanks Sam I am, I do not claim these Floridiots nor your green eggs and ham. :neyde:

♫ 👏 A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E, make it real loud 👏 ♫
  • LMAO 2
artdoll
2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

People here are a different breed, I've many stories that make people think I'm crazy :poot:

♫ 👏 A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E, make it real loud 👏 ♫