society

FBI finds Brian Laundrie’s dead body

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

All of these searches only for him to be found under a creek in his parent’s backyard oof

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Shook 1
CCSir

I kinda wish they had found him alive so we could know what happened and Gabby's family could get the closure and justice they deserve (although it's not like it would bring her back of course). There's little doubt he's responsible for her death, but the circumstances of the whole thing will remain buried with the two of them and that has to be hard for her family. 

• Like 9
Queen Chucky

F*cking coward, I hope Gabby's parents take his parents to court still (and win). 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Gaga Lazuli

Didn’t they also found a notebook with other items? 
I hope they can recover whatever is in that notebook, but knowing that the items were underwater for weeks I don’t think thats possible. 

Little Monsters Torture Me
  • Like 1
Ivy
1 hour ago, Aetheryte said:

What if his parents killed him after they found out he killed her...? :gum:

I had this thought too.. :gum:

• Like 1
Ivy
1 hour ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Didn’t they also found a notebook with other items? 
I hope they can recover whatever is in that notebook, but knowing that the items were underwater for weeks I don’t think thats possible. 

I think it was in a dry bag so it might be possible

• Like 1
Fresco
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I had this thought too.. :gum:

so did I tbh, or even some random 3rd party person that identified him. 

• Like 1
Ivy
1 minute ago, Fresco said:

so did I tbh, or even some random 3rd party person that identified him. 

I wonder if they'll even be able to find out cause of death at this point it's been so long

CommonWhiteGirl

I haven't been following this case very well, but from what I've heard there's no way his parents didn't know anything about this... something's not right 

• Like 2
SamanthaC

Probably felt backed into a corner and decided to commit suicide. 

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
  • Like 4
Malibu Gaga

So sad for Gabby's family but at least now they don't have to go through a trial, he 100% would've pleaded not guilty and would've lied his ass off trying to throw her under the bus and would definitely say it was some kind of self defense. 

I still think his parents helped him and lied to the police and FBI for a good month. He went into that hiking retreat and probably knew the walls were gonna be closing in on him at any moment and decided to take his own life. If he had been caught, he would've ended up killing himself in prison anyway.

Edited by Malibu Gaga
G U C C I
18 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Probably felt backed into a corner and decided to commit suicide. 

I think so too. I think he realized he would never be able to come out of hiding and it was to much on him so he killed himself. When he missed a check in phone call with his family they got worried and either found out before they called the authorities that he was dead or went looking for him hoping he wasn’t. 

• Like 1