Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House of Gucci: Nov 4 Premiere Date

Siena

Featured Posts

FATCAT
7 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Honestly hate how gaganownet denies stuff in the blink of an eye

honestly it's better than the fanbase constantly running off of fake information lmaoo

Purr more, hiss less.

DoremonLove

Everyone confirmed but lgn denied. I really want it to be true:interestinga: i meed the promo to be huge and start soon

How can anoyone not love gaga

FameMonster01

I'm almost gonna giggle if the movie flops

Don't get me wrong i am so hyped for this movie, but what are they expecting? That the people are just going to run to the cinema? In a post-corona society? Yeah good luck with that

Applepear

Are they like delaying this movie? A part of can’t believe it’s coming out so soon when there’s only complete silence about it for months now. Wasn’t asib really hyped by the gp around a month before and barely anyone know hog exists  💀

James Gibson
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

honestly it's better than the fanbase constantly running off of fake information lmaoo

Still hate their negativity, i like fantasy :bradley:

in any case the movie is out in one month guys, if it is not the 4th it will be short before/after ;)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, dojo said:

i think its going to be in the 20s of November, 21 -29 so one month from now?

I mean the movie is premiering on the 24th, I guess they can't have a premier later than that :billie:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

On 10/21/2021 at 4:49 AM, FameMonster01 said:

I'm almost gonna giggle if the movie flops

Don't get me wrong i am so hyped for this movie, but what are they expecting? That the people are just going to run to the cinema? In a post-corona society? Yeah good luck with that

i don't think the movie is meant to be a blockbuster hit but more of a cultural reset? that will grow into a cult film? 

a lot of iconic films flopped their first year and then as time passed they became extremely successful.

Archived