đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B back in court for alleged role in 2018 strip club brawl

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Cardi B was due in court Monday for allegedly ordering friends to attack two female bartenders at a New York strip club in 2018.

A hearing is scheduled Monday in Queens Criminal Court for rapper Cardi B, who pleaded not guilty to charges of reckless endangerment and assault.

Cardi B was allegedly involved in a brawl at a Flushing strip club in 2018. She is accused of throwing a bottle at 2 bartenders and ordering friends to attack them.

She turned down the chance to plead guilty to 3rd degree assault in exchange for a conditional discharge.

If convicted, she could face up to 4 years behind bars.

source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blastertoyo

Why does she keep throwing things? 
shoes

more shoes

bottles

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

FfFfFfFF

Well she used to drug and steal from men.. this doesn't prove this instance is also true (she could very well be not guilty), but it paints a picture of her how her life used to be then.

Helxig

Okay sure that is terrible bahaviour... but FOUR YEARS in jail for a bar fight? :shocked:   that's longer than some people get for sh.it like r*pe what the FCK America

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

but FOUR YEARS in jail for a bar fight?

it is very unlikely she will get 4 years in prison, she can get from probation to a maximum sentence of 4 years incarceration. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

YUJIfushiguro
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Okay sure that is terrible bahaviour... but FOUR YEARS in jail for a bar fight? :shocked:   that's longer than some people get for sh.it like r*pe what the FCK America

yeh seems abit extreme maybe that was just what the maximum sentence would be if she like full on injured some1 .

Archived