17. Madonna (28M)

18. Christina Aguilera (26M)

19. P!nk (24M)

20. Meghan Trainor (9.5M)

Edited by Trunks
  • Like 1
beli8

Stefani*

I didn't even know Sia did one, now Im curious. I do remember the Adele one being really good. Def didnt watch the Selena Gomez one and don't plan to because I dont really know her/her music... same with Iggy (I only know "fancy"). Need to go watch the JLO, Ariana (she's funny, right?) ones! Don't think Ive seen the Billie one either. Im surprised Madonna didnt make the list.

Edited by beli8
Typo
  • Like 1
julz

I really like the Adele, Billie Eilish carpool karaokes. It feels authentic. For Gaga, i guess i didnt like it that much bec i'm not surprised that much with her character, her stories, bec i stan her. But the Million Reasons performance was a wow moment there.

Lucas

No shade but I wonder how Sia got to number 2? I would assume she's way less popular than some of the ladies down the list

DpHitch1992
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

No shade but I wonder how Sia got to number 2? I would assume she's way less popular than some of the ladies down the list

I'm not suprised tbh, her vocals are pretty impressive in the video

Trunks
26 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The GP loved her back then

Anderson123
30 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think that was around the time Cheap Thrills was a single so she was everywhere. It was also one of the first ones they made. Adele’s made it a viral video then they started coming up with a bunch after that. 

Frank Potion
43 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

Where the hell is Madonna? :grr:

She didn't twerk and stretch for nothing :grr:

giphy.gif

"I wish hell existed, so that people like you cant get away with **** like this."
  • Love 1
dimitristhe

I’m surprised that Mariah is at 13. Her carpool karaoke is the worst (sorry to the fellow lambs). She was bored, refused to sing because she didn’t get enough sleep and allegedly was afraid of not hitting the notes. At least she played “Thirsty” (#JusticeForMIAMTEC) and slayed the vocals and choreo. The typical Mariah that I love. :ladyhaha:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright