đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters (Discussion)

Opulence

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One question to those who listened to it, is it piano, random long sentences blurted out to fit in the song, (sounds more like a poem she sings), and everything sounds a bit mashed together into a one long song? Basically the COCC album

La Rosalia
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

One question to those who listened to it, is it piano, random long sentences blurted out to fit in the song, (sounds more like a poem she sings), and everything sounds a bit mashed together into a one long song? Basically the COCC album

It has a lot of piano, but I think the production has a more distinctive identity in each track than let’s say, the second half of Chemtrails. Out of the released singles, I’d say the most similar to most of the album is Blue Banisters. 

Her screaming part on Dealer, I literally squ1rt :enigma:

Also; Thunder, Living Legend, Arcadia, IULDWM, Nectar of the Gods...

Everything about the production feels so rough and "live".. idk why but It sounds like UV and NFR had a love child, and this is her.

I love it!!

I can see why people have mixed opinion about it, putting out new album after less than a year, changing the slbum directions a bunch of times (thanks for the gods above for ditching Jack, NFR is a masterpiece but all of his work is starting to sound the same), also the fact that she chose to put in alot of previously leaked songs on it...

La Rosalia

Nectar of the Gods shouldn’t have been officially released, it’s so boring. 

Guest MiracleWinchester
5 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Nectar of the Gods shouldn’t have been officially released, it’s so boring. 

This. I really love the reworked version of Thunder. I still like Living Legend and Cherry Blossom. But Nectar of the Gods is terrible. 

Luv u Sum

it’s definitely an interesting album where she tries a lot of different things that she hasn’t done before but there’s a bit of a disconnect for me and idk why. i’m hoping when the album is released and it’s in the proper quality and i can hear it on vinyl it will click

favs are for sure Thunder, Dealer, Arcadia, Wildflower Wildfire, and Living Legend 

La Rosalia
21 minutes ago, MiracleWinchester said:

This. I really love the reworked version of Thunder. I still like Living Legend and Cherry Blossom. But Nectar of the Gods is terrible. 

It slows the flow of the record so bad, like I legit was having a hard time finishing it after Thunder because of that song.

Wolf Boy

It takes a few listens but the album is very good.

Sweet Caroline is the only one that kinda doesn’t do much for me, the rest is really great.

Thunder, Living Legend, Arcadia, Nectar, Wildfire and Lay Down are stand outs. The string mix of Beautiful is good too, better than the original version.

Archived