💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Coldplay's 'MOTS' has a score of 51 on Metacritic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

edengowon

honestly? deserved. the whole album feels like they were going for commercial success. let's be honest, if they'd never released their huge english singles, coldplay wouldn't look at bts twice. i love coldplay's older albums, but this one reads like desperation and success hunger.

there's a few good songs, but they're immediately thrown off by cotton candy fueled, inspiration-**** pop anthems like higher power and humankind.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

11 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Here he goes again, looking at the stars, seeing how they shine.

That was a fun read

RAMROD

That is a major slump from what they were :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

honestly? deserved. the whole album feels like they were going for commercial success. let's be honest, if they'd never released their huge english singles, coldplay wouldn't look at bts twice. i love coldplay's older albums, but this one reads like desperation and success hunger.

there's a few good songs, but they're immediately thrown off by cotton candy fueled, inspiration-**** pop anthems like higher power and humankind.

point-yass.gif

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly haven't enjoyed anything Coldplay have released for years, feel like Chris Martin just lost that inspiration since Mylo Xyloto. The collab with BTS was literally just to get an easy #1. 

RAMROD
Just now, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Honestly haven't enjoyed anything Coldplay have released for years, feel like Chris Martin just lost that inspiration since Mylo Xyloto. The collab with BTS was literally just to get an easy #1. 

The same when they collabed with Chainsmokers before too, their choices are a choice lately. :bradley:

KevinWright
39 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

51 Pitchfork
Here he goes again, looking at the stars, seeing how they shine.

:ladyhaha:

Their last album was actually good, it balanced very well commercial sounds with typical Coldplay sounds, it was the correct path to follow. But this, feels so basic and shallow, the BTS collab is so BAD, and so is the whole album. Very well deserved score, actually they deserve even less. 

Archived