Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: New Outfits and setlist changes, Jazz & Piano show

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

I'm being dramatic? I am not the one running around this thread claiming her voice has been ruined forever based off a few Twitter vids from the first live show she's done in over a year :lmao:

It's been 2 years that her voice is not in a good shape. You're in hard denial.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
13 hours ago, Der Meister said:

:triggered:

Am I the only one who doesn’t find smth strange in her voice?Personally I think she nailed it,lots of artists can’t hit those notes even if they really try 

HuffsAhoy
Just now, KarmaPolice said:

It's been 2 years that her voice is not in a good shape. You're in hard denial.

Sure Jan GIF 

Again, there is literally no evidence. As she ages, her voices changes; even Celine Dion doesn't sound the same as she did a decade ago. It's a natural process. Actually, as a matter of fact, none of you so-called professional singers have provided us with videos of you singing. How are you all reliable sources?  I mean, unless you've got an Oscar, a dozen Grammys, 6 number one albums, hundreds of sold out shows, and constant acclaim, what are your qualifications?

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

We can see the fk up when she sits down at the piano, she doesn't have the stamina to sing anymore like she used to, she runs out of breath very often. It's tragic. Normal listeners won't be able to notice these things, but for us who have been following her for 10+ years we can see the clear difference.

For example, she can't even sing Bad Romance on a piano anymore (I marked the timestamp):

It breaks my heart. I feel like somebody did a witchcraft to steal her voice!

oh those paparazzi and bad romance arragements are a mess, way too fast and loud. she ALWAYS go out of tempo and breath singing them :bradley:

I think this rendition would be better to perform:

KarmaPolice
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

Sure Jan GIF 

Again, there is literally no evidence. As she ages, her voices changes; even Celine Dion doesn't sound the same as she did a decade ago. It's a natural process. Actually, as a matter of fact, none of you so-called professional singers have provided us with videos of you singing. How are you all reliable sources?  I mean, unless you've got an Oscar, a dozen Grammys, 6 number one albums, hundreds of sold out shows, and constant acclaim, what are your qualifications?

In what way me singing has to do with her vocal decline? This is so childish. And people have provided many examples in this threas alone, you simply don't want to see them (or can't)

HuffsAhoy
Just now, KarmaPolice said:

And people have provided many examples in this threas alone, you simply don't want to see them (or can't)

I've only seen the video from the JWT, which was godly. I was there (well not in that particular audience), so I can attest to how good see sounded then. But truthfully, I hear no difference now...I've listened to the recent J&P videos dozens of times and her voice sounds the same to me. She sounded heavenly on Do I Love You and Mambo Italiano, which was the same night. 

6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t find smth strange in her voice?Personally I think she nailed it,lots of artists can’t hit those notes even if they really try 

it's not about comparing to other artists, of course she sounds better than many current artists

but if we compare to gaga herself singing that same song a couple years ago, the difference is clear

2:50:

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, zino said:

oh those paparazzi and bad romance arragements are a mess

Now this is a critical opinion that I can get behind. She needs to sing the version of Bad Romance that she sang at the Rainbow Room (from 5f2) and that version of Paparazzi from early in her career. 

KarmaPolice
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I've only seen the video from the JWT, which was godly. I was there (well not in that particular audience), so I can attest to how good see sounded then. But truthfully, I hear no difference now...I've listened to the recent J&P videos dozens of times and her voice sounds the same to me. She sounded heavenly on Do I Love You and Mambo Italiano, which was the same night. 

Those two songs are pretty in the middle of her range which is pretty untouched (still a bit throaty tho) with an exception of a few falsettos which are another story.

She can't belt anymore without sounding strained. That's a fact.

2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Now this is a critical opinion that I can get behind. She needs to sing the version of Bad Romance that she sang at the Rainbow Room (from 5f2) and that version of Paparazzi from early in her career. 

at least we agreed on smth in the end:huntyga:

phantasmas

I don’t wanna quote any of the shady critics on here but all I gotta say is that a vocalist’s style and direction will always be preferred over their technical abilities

In other words, Gaga could’ve written Symphony No. 5 but Beethoven could never have written Poker Face 

😌😌

HuffsAhoy
12 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

I don’t wanna quote any of the shady critics on here but all I gotta say is that a vocalist’s style and direction will always be preferred over their technical abilities

In other words, Gaga could’ve written Symphony No. 5 but Beethoven could never have written Poker Face 

😌😌

I'm always reminded of this quote anytime the shady critics crawl out of the dark:

tenor.gif

Patriziaa Reggiani

Stop derailing my thread with these obnoxious comments please

I will not watch House of Gucci

Der Meister
59 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Stop derailing my thread with these obnoxious comments please

Facts are facts.

CyanDante
7 hours ago, Jennie Kim said:

Her voice was still healthy during the JWT, but it was lowered, and lost elasticity with age, drinking and smoking habits. Then her vocal delivered changed to hoarse, crow vocals and her singing like she has a boiled egg stuck in her throat most of the time 

Ladies and Gentleman, I present you a fan. :vegas:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived