Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Thalia shades Kim Kardashian & Balenciaga, says she's fashion avant-garde

Bambino

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

even though I personally don't know much of her, I've seen  photos of her in the past and she definitely has taken a lot of risks and experimented with what she likes no matter what many said, so that alone makes her a fashion icon :excited:

Plus considering she's worn her fashion choices since the 90s or maybe further back when most people thought trends and vogue were only the right fashion choices and anything outside that was something to ridicule in an extremely rude way is pretty legendary. I consider her an avant-garde fashion icon like Bjork (contemporary) or Gaga. Plus considering Mexican or Latin celebrities dress boringly inside the box, it's a blessing that someone spice it up

10 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

Mexicans will get the humor, as is basic "bufe" or "bufada", something funny not to be taken seriously, but I think Americans will get it the wrong way.:mark:

we do not say "bufada" sister girl, what's good? :triggered:

LostBoyfriend
4 hours ago, dojo said:

we do not say "bufada" sister girl, what's good? :triggered:

😂 Claro que sí sis. Por lo menos yo lo he oído entre otras sisters

Bambino
18 hours ago, La Rosalia said:

Nowhere but this is bambino debuting a clickbait thread yet again 

That's not true. You may not see it as a shade as it is but seeing who it's coming from, this could very well be a shade. She's always accused others, even Gaga, of copying her and she wasn't being sarcastic about it. She meant it so yeah it's a "cute shade" or whatever you may wanna call it.

16 hours ago, PartySick said:

Title suggestions? This seems like subtle shade to me tbh. Even if it is kinda more lighthearted teasing.

See my reply.

Archived