💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Adele - 'Easy On Me' Music Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PlasticHo

Now #1 in over 34 countries on Spotify’s New Music Friday Playlists so far. Streaming could be a boost she doesn't need.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
9 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

The song is pretty but it kinda disappointed me.. :noparty:

It's  amazing, way better than Hello.

1 minute ago, pachinko said:

It's  amazing, way better than Hello.

Maybe it’ll just take me a couple listens. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful song. I just think it’s very true to her usual style. Was hoping for something a little different. Personally I thought Hello was quite a change from her previous work.. :shrug:

It’s a solid song, I’m very happy Adele is back! Her voice is impeccable. Super excited for the album!

PawsUpJago

I sometimes find it hard to tell most of her songs apart, but her voice sounds even more incredible than it did before which I wasn't sure was possible. 

I hope to see a bit more variation on this album though, I know she has it in her. 

Delulu Rogers

Happy that she's back but not really into the song. Odd that they chose that for the lead single, doesn't really sound radio friendly. I also think she's hit the point where her comebacks won't be that grand anymore. 

1 hour ago, _Lam said:

I know what you mean but I feel like it's on purpose. Xavier Dolan is often playing with the kitsch aesthetic and the mainstream culture. Kinda like an old Celine Dion video, a bit cringe but still a classic.

I love the scene with the chair and the vibrant red, it's beautiful.

I like Xavier and Adele a lot, but I think claiming they are "playing with the kitsch aesthetic of mainstream culture" in this video is giving them a bit too much credit. Like their Hello video, this is just paint by numbers adult contemporary, albeit done in a beautiful way.

Greg Kurstin wrote/produced Hello. Xavier Dolan directed a music video for it. 

Greg Kurstin wrote/produced Easy On Me. Xavier Dolan directed a music video for it. 

Adele has found a formula she is comfortable with and is sticking to it. Which is fine.

Archived