• Created
  • Last Reply
Cello
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

he's been #1 for 15 consecutive weeks but with 2 different singles

That's crazy!! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

2School4Cool

Elton seems as close with Ed as he is with Gaga, they’re close friends and Elton has been a mentor to Ed for years. All Ed is doing is encouraging people to support Cold Heart and thanking fans for 15 weeks at number 1. I love seeing how much Elton and Ed support one another :heart:

See The Best In Everyone

thefamebitch

Honestly this tweet reads like an underhanded “compliment” from one of the Real Housewives (franchise) to another housewife :toofunny:

zakariah

i’ve never really been a fan of ed’s personality and all but honestly, he’s just being real and truthful lmao, the ugly truth really

the majority of pop artists are obsessed with the charts, they just do well to hide it, for exactly this reason, they don’t want to seem too narcissistic, but come on, who are we kidding, they’re ALL raging narcissists

It's perfectly fine for artists to talk about charts and all but it's the way he conveyed that is a turn off like - he's "sending some support to others" while blowing his own trumpet. Ew

This tweet and the original interview clip make Ed seem extremely patronizing towards Elton, as if giving Elton a #1 song is an act of charity for a poor old man. I don't really care how much he actually cares about his chart positions, but it's embarrassing to act like he's doing Elton a favor or helping along his career by asking his fans to go stream the song. And this is on top of all the other times Ed has really flexed his arrogance :neyde:

2School4Cool
11 minutes ago, reysus said:

This tweet and the original interview clip make Ed seem extremely patronizing towards Elton, as if giving Elton a #1 song is an act of charity for a poor old man. I don't really care how much he actually cares about his chart positions, but it's embarrassing to act like he's doing Elton a favor or helping along his career by asking his fans to go stream the song. And this is on top of all the other times Ed has really flexed his arrogance :neyde:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVAp1fhjpkl/
I really don’t think that was the intent, this is what Elton responded with. They’re just two friends showing each other some support with their new music. (Sorry I couldn’t embed the post :laughga:)

See The Best In Everyone

9 hours ago, thisguyN said:

All this “I don’t need it 😎 Elton needs it poor guy give it to him” vibe seems so disrespectful to me. Especially towards someone who is a living legend, much older in age, who has nothing to prove, and definitely doesn’t need your charity tweet to go number 1. 
I wouldn’t treat a friend like this.

You've not seen the uber ad where he asks Lil Nas for money. :laughga:

Archived