• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sunny21

• Tinnitus15

• SamanthaC

• SadBoi808

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, piss off. She's worked for her money and can do whatever the hell she pleases, real or not. It's a nod to Vegas, anyway. Turning into one of the worst fanbases with each day passing by. 

…what’s the point of being worth almost $400mil if you can’t have a little fun. Everything always has to be so ridiculously calculated for you guys to be happy. She posts a picture with a money scarf,

I dont see anything wrong with the pic. U guys need some air or sth.

Wet Fire

Some of you guys in the first couple of pages need to chill. She literally has an album with songs like Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, Money Honey and The Fame. :huntyga:

The next thing might be you guys campaigning to ban Money Honey because it's insensitive at times of Covid.

I mean I'm in severe financial distress and I still don't find that scarf a bit inappropriate. :oprah:

• Love 1
TMM90
2 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Highly inappropriate for a time when we are just coming out a pandemic and many MANY people have fallen on hard times financially.

kinda gross. She should’ve kept that one in the drafts. 

Your comment is gross.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Ivy

Anyways I'm so excited she's going back to performing and also with Gucci promo coming up :woot: 

I hope she's excited too! She looks happy I think (and gorgeous :flutter:)

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
Tinnitus15

She’s stunning…Beautiful Lady!!!Yall need to chill,especially your over-sensitive asses…Stop trying to come for her :madge:

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

How much are Kellys? Can I afford it? :poot:

Birkins are way too exclusive…It can go up to 100k,and if you’re not a celebrity,there’s a waiting line,cuz not everyone can go at Hermés and buy it..People are pretending to be pregnant so they can get an Hermés bag 

• Shook 1
Oreo

Why is she Blonde again, she won't dye her hair back for House of Gucci Era, the Promo starts in 16 days, we lost so big!

Chromatica Oreos Everybody
  • Like 2
Mother of Puppies

Couldn’t it also be a wig? Or do u think it’s her real hair dyed blonde?

I have to laugh.
n1kos

Sorry guys but i didn't recognize her! She looks like an old lady, her face is so strange here! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..
Oriane

The bills are so obviously fake :lmao:

The bills that were used on Beautiful, Dirty, Rich were more realistic and I have never seen anyone complain about it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Thanks 3
LilyLark
6 hours ago, Dennis said:

I hope these are fake bills, because otherwise....

Dude, lol they are definitely fake bills...I've seen a similar scarf before on Etsy. Lordy I'm pretty progressive but I don't get the drama over a fake money scarf (this is coming from someone who wishes Haus wasn't affiliated with Amazon, although I recognize basically all celeb collabs have problematic affiliations).

• Like 1