đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream (2022) *OUT NOW*

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys
1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

The killer is Dylan minnette (he's the only one not looking at the camera in the poster). 

Without spoiling anything besides this, I can 100% guarantee that he’s NOT the killer. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meredith Grey
32 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Without spoiling anything besides this, I can 100% guarantee that he’s NOT the killer. 

Have you seen the movie already because if so I am jealous and thank you for not spoiling things LOL. I couldn’t see Dylan being the killer since he’s Judy Hicks son.

I’m still holding out hope that Matthew Lilliard is back and they are doing the scrapped idea for scream 3 where he has a cult. But if not I truly believe Jenna Ortega is the killer and the scene of her being attacked/killed in the trailer isn’t actually in the movie. 

Putang Ina Mo
8 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Am I the only one who thinks Courtney did too much in her face? I recently watched friends for the 36/8374th time and she looked so pretty :air: but then again this show is like 25yrs old idk 

and omg clay is so hot 🥵 

She HAD tons of fillers on but she had it dissolved becuase she claims "she didn't look like herself". 

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/celebrity-hair-makeup/a26367587/courteney-cox-cosmetic-fillers-dissolved-regrets/

my username says it all 🇵🇭

FrederickSpears
4 minutes ago, JLoveLamar said:

If they kill Sidney, or somehow make her the killer, I will be pissed off to the highest pissitivity

I agree. I don't want her killed and I don't want her to be the killer.

monstertoronto
18 minutes ago, JLoveLamar said:

If they kill Sidney, or somehow make her the killer, I will be pissed off to the highest pissitivity

Same.  She’s been through too much and gotten so strong it would not be “clever” or whatever to make her the killer or have her be killed, it would suck. 

MaMaMarryTheNight
52 minutes ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

She HAD tons of fillers on but she had it dissolved becuase she claims "she didn't look like herself". 

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/celebrity-hair-makeup/a26367587/courteney-cox-cosmetic-fillers-dissolved-regrets/

Oh ok I knew that she said something like this but I didn’t remember clearly

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Daenerys

A thread of all the character promos 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Daenerys changed the title to *UPDATE* Scream (2022)
CyanLights
40 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

A thread of all the character promos 

Watch everyone be the killer and it’s a killer cult or some dumb **** 

Daenerys
5 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Watch everyone be the killer and it’s a killer cult or some dumb **** 

Can you imagine? A cult of new kids trying to kill off the legacy cast? 

CyanLights
10 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Can you imagine? A cult of new kids trying to kill off the legacy cast? 

Tbh I would prefer it over the whole “Sydney Dewy and Gale are the killers theory” :selena:

thehanyo

Yooooo a cult trying to bring together the original cast would be amazing. Just please don't be some fake-news-Q-inspired thing to be relevant, it'd be cringe.

Daenerys
11 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

New(ish) poster I believe @Daenerys

FGu_Ne7VcAAj33H?format=jpg&name=medium

I remember when this fan poster was moving around EVERYWHERE over the year! It’s awesome that they’re officially using it now! 

• Daenerys changed the title to Scream (2022) *OUT NOW*

Archived