Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it normal that I can't watch this?

Dennis

Featured Posts

This video causes me discomfort and I literally can't watch it. I wonder if it's a normal thing or something is wrong with my eyes? Considering that it has 700M views I'm thinking people can watch it normally. Can you?

I feel like my eyes are going confused d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Mother of Puppies

I think it's a cool effect and I don't really mind watching it like one time... but not any longer than that :mark:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

InTheCloset
18 minutes ago, dojo said:

is it normal you can't watch a bad video with a boring song? yes, totally normal and understandable.

:reductive: it actually is not that good of a song.

i love 'love you in the dark' but its usually everyone's most disliked song of hers:huntyga:

The abyss stares back

Oriane

I like this effect, simple but effective, I don't find it uncomfortable at all. The point is not to constantly go back and forth between every different silhouette, just look at the whole thing and see how everything is assembled together.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

hey, some people are more prone to crosseyeing (?) or in general getting sick at strange visual thing! I'm mostly ok watching this, but I can't watch some games for too long because they are "too fluid" - yes, that happens only with the game that everyone considers a graphic pleasure lol

also, I skipped through the video because I don't care that much for Adele :air:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Archived