Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Boy meets Kanye West and asked him how he wrote I Love Kanye

Featured Posts

I like the fact that he was nice. A lot of celebrities act very shady/annoyed when they get interrupted by strangers. But I think exceptions should be made for children.

jimmytimestep

SO nice of Kanye. Honestly that kid is going to remember that moment for his entire life. That's how you make a life-long fan.

Gaga was a little more aggressive with me considering she jumped on me 

Arcadia
4 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

SO nice of Kanye. Honestly that kid is going to remember that moment for his entire life. That's how you make a life-long fan.

Is this you

giphy.gif

Rahrahbitchson
3 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Is this you

giphy.gif

He probably talking about this moment

lady-gaga-fan-nailed-down-by-bodyguards.

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

9 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

Oh? Storytime please?

PartySick
13 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

Well? :popcorn:

🖤

jimmytimestep
18 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Is this you

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

He probably talking about this moment

lady-gaga-fan-nailed-down-by-bodyguards.

13 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Oh? Storytime please?

9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well? :popcorn:

Y'all are ridiculous LOL

It's not that exciting, but when I was early in college, I was not into popular music; literally only listened to musical theatre. My roommates were into Gaga and caught wind of a post-Jingle Ball set she was doing at a club down the street from us. I lived in Philly at the time, and actually had performed at this club as promo for a show I did a few months before, and it was a horrific experience. In my younger days i acted older than I do now. lol. So they dragged me, kicking and screaming, to this club at midnight.

Mom came out with her video glasses and dancers, on a makeshift stage of boxes the gogo dancers would perform on all piled into the corner of the biggest dance room, with the attitude of an absolute megastar. She launched into JD and PF, and I was LOST in how amazing she was. Then, she psychotically leaps from the stage for a crowd surf, RIGHT ON TOP OF ME (and others, but like, I'm the person that runs away from a foul ball at a baseball game, so let's just say it wasn't the most graceful). My hand ended up somewhere it shouldn't have as we hoisted her up and passed her around. She finished and vanished into the messy, dirty, basement-level dressing room at this club I knew intimately from my performance a few months prior and couldn't believe someone of her caliber was dressing in such a shitty basement. Learned a lot about show business that day.

the next morning my roommates showed me the cherrytree sessions videos, I was convinced she was a massive genius, and here we are today. <3

PartySick
3 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

Y'all are ridiculous LOL

It's not that exciting, but when I was early in college, I was not into popular music; literally only listened to musical theatre. My roommates were into Gaga and caught wind of a post-Jingle Ball set she was doing at a club down the street from us. I lived in Philly at the time, and actually had performed at this club as promo for a show I did a few months before, and it was a horrific experience. In my younger days i acted older than I do now. lol. So they dragged me, kicking and screaming, to this club at midnight.

Mom came out with her video glasses and dancers, on a makeshift stage of boxes the gogo dancers would perform on all piled into the corner of the biggest dance room, with the attitude of an absolute megastar. She launched into JD and PF, and I was LOST in how amazing she was. Then, she psychotically leaps from the stage for a crowd surf, RIGHT ON TOP OF ME (and others, but like, I'm the person that runs away from a foul ball at a baseball game, so let's just say it wasn't the most graceful). My hand ended up somewhere it shouldn't have as we hoisted her up and passed her around. She finished and vanished into the messy, dirty, basement-level dressing room at this club I knew intimately from my performance a few months prior and couldn't believe someone of her caliber was dressing in such a shitty basement. Learned a lot about show business that day.

the next morning my roommates showed me the cherrytree sessions videos, I was convinced she was a massive genius, and here we are today. <3

Oh, that was a lot nicer than I was expecting :ladyhaha:

🖤

Rahrahbitchson
11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oh, that was a lot nicer than I was expecting :ladyhaha:

He should be thankful, so dramatic lol

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

jimmytimestep
26 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

He should be thankful, so dramatic lol

I’ve a flair for it

Sassy Drama Queen GIF