šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Miichael

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

Was curious to see what her music would sound like solo but that did nothing for me not that I'd listen to it again anyway with Nicki on it.Ā 

The video made me uncomfortable, the blackfishing is just so obvious.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roboboy
5 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Was curious to her what her music would sound like solo but that did nothing for me not that I'd listen to it again anyway with Nicki on it.Ā 

The video made me uncomfortable, the blackfishing is just so obvious.

y'all...legit every girl in essex looks like that

RepentingSinner

I really likeĀ it! Really like the way she's sounding, the video is cool, and a bit of quirkiness here and there letting her personality shine through. I really dont understand the hate.

Roboboy
41 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Ā 

1) she's not "profiting off black culture", she sampled a song by a black artist. This is fine. would you rather black and white musicians were segregated?

2) She's not black fishing, legit every girl from essex looks like that lmaoooo. its a tan. and also, if you think she is, if its a systemic issue why attack her on this one occasion rather than starting a wider conversation

3) "attempt to sound hard" - she's allowed to do R&B music if she wants? like i stg some ppl don't understand how different cultures and styles of music blend into one another and want everything to stay entirely seperated that ain't how it works

Ā 

stream boyz!

previously
3 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

1) she's not "profiting off black culture", she sampled a song by a black artist. This is fine. would you rather black and white musicians were segregated?

2) She's not black fishing, legit every girl from essex looks like that lmaoooo. its a tan. and also, if you think she is, if its a systemic issue why attack her on this one occasion rather than starting a wider conversation

3) "attempt to sound hard" - she's allowed to do R&B music if she wants? like i stg some ppl don't understand how different cultures and styles of music blend into one another and want everything to stay entirely seperated that ain't how it works

Ā 

stream boyz!

She is from Essex and she's an Essex girl with an Essex style but come off it, she blackfishes constantlyĀ 

Gimme More
16 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

Ā 

stream boyz!

Tell themĀ :applause:

Meanwhile BOYZ hits over 1million views on Youtube within a short amount of time and isĀ #1 in 22 countries on iTunesĀ :giveup:

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

there is nothing wrong about these braids
braids.jpg

I can't see the pictures, but is the Xtina reference?

Gimme More

Number 1 on iTunes in 25 countries currently including in the US.

Ā 

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

WTF is with her voice in the verses?! Literally can't tell 90% of what she's singing. Before I'd heard anything about 'Boyz' I was expecting some moody R&B inspired music from her. Not expecting something that would fit Little Mix in 2019 as a follow up to 'Bounce Back'.

The cultural appropriation in the video is a HUGE facepalm moment. It's at the point now that if she was to ever apologise for the blackfishing/cultural appropriation I think it'd be hard for her to come across as sincere. It's really sad to see.

Saying that, I do really like her so I'm intrigued to see where she goes for the next single.

4 hours ago, Gimme More said:

YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT.

JESY NELSON DID THATĀ :giveup:

@KanyeWestĀ Number 1 on UK iTunes, trending Number 1 on Youtube in the UK and Number 2 on iTunes in the USĀ :bradley:

Wow that's crazy :o I didnt expect that!

Archived