đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Yout top 5 Rihanna songs

Blackout19

Featured Posts

The Z
Just now, SummerBoy223 said:

I’m sorry but she’s probably the least talented pop girl :triggered: and her voice is better than Gaga? Is it crack? She struggles to sing ballads most of the time. 

I said Gaga in 2019-2020 only, a big yes

And you may not know a lot of pop girls then. She's not INCREDIBLE but she still has a good voice, if not great sometimes

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SummerBoy223
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I said Gaga in 2019-2020 only, a big yes

And you may not know a lot of pop girls then. She's not INCREDIBLE but she still has a good voice, if not great sometimes

COVID was a thing in 2020. She had a mask on while performing during the vma’s. Her edited studio vocals might sound good, but her live voice is pretty bad. 

The Z
5 minutes ago, SummerBoy223 said:

COVID was a thing in 2020. She had a mask on while performing during the vma’s. Her edited studio vocals might sound good, but her live voice is pretty bad. 

Gaga's obviously a way better vocalist overall, don't worry, I agree with you. I just wanted to remind you that vocal abilities can change quite quickly, Rihanna doesn't have the control or technique Gaga usually has, but she's still usually good.

(And about Gaga, it had nothing to do with Covid since it didn't exist yet, it was probably a mixture of alcohol, tension and heavy medication)

I just don't understand the need to be that negative towards Rihanna. Gaga's amazing, but it's not a reason for us to tear other artists down, that's why I mentionned her. Rih has had up and downs vocally, but you can't say she can't sing. Same for Katy, I'll never understand those comments. They're not powerhouse vocalists, especially when they sing + dance, but they can definitely sing, and some of their vocals are actually impressive, even though it's not always the case

Madame Goo Goo

Definitely more of a casual fan but, What Now, Stay, Umbrella, Four Five Seconds, and Work (in no particular order)

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

trutheverafter

1. Consideration
2. Love on the brain
3. Only girl
4. We found love
5. You da one

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

JusKeepBreathin
17 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Russian Roulette

Te Amo

Take A Bow

Disturbia

Fool In Love

Are you my soul mate? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Anderson123

1. Love On The Brain

2. Needed Me

3. Diamonds

4. Btch Better Have My Money

5. Desperado

Honorable mentions: Nothing Is Promised, Phresh Out The Runway and Skin.

thisboyisamonster

Oh there's so many but if I had to choose

1. Diamonds

2. Where have you been

3. S&M

4. Kiss it better

5.  JOINT FIFTH: Umbrella and We found love

Blown Away

1. Where Have You Been

2. SOS

3. What's My Name?

4. Man Down