Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Cuca so popular?

Cameltoe Chariot

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

Cuca is undeniably one of the biggest artists of all time, she smashes records with every release, is drowning in awards and acclaim, and even when she is totally silent for 5 years, the second she hints at a comeback the internet literally breaks.

She is certainly good at what she does. She can serve an iconic gif, if you like that sort of thing. But what is it that makes her SO earth-shatteringly popular?

The type of gifs she makes (and appears to be continuing to make) is very common. There are literally thousands of artists from the past 50 years who make gifs very similar to hers. People love to call her 'authentic' and whatever but why does an alligator from Brazil make gifs instead of something more authentic and impactful?

Do I think she deserves no success? No, she serves looks, she is a consistent meme. Her stuff is pretty consistent overall. But there are really no super special qualities about her, there is nothing I can think of that would make her SO so appealing to 99% of the earth's population. It boggles my mind.

crocodile-puppet.gif

Spoiler

...jk she's an icon, she's a legend and she IS the moment

0cb5e062e597beee5df19b981c14168d_w200.gi

Ororo Munroe

these "why is popular" threads... lemme just smile at y'all...

727778280_emmaroberts.thumb.gif.b07d7fb0

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

NichuuB
27 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Cuca is undeniably one of the biggest artists of all time, she smashes records with every release, is drowning in awards and acclaim, and even when she is totally silent for 5 years, the second she hints at a comeback the internet literally breaks.

She is certainly good at what she does. She can serve an iconic gif, if you like that sort of thing. But what is it that makes her SO earth-shatteringly popular?

The type of gifs she makes (and appears to be continuing to make) is very common. There are literally thousands of artists from the past 50 years who make gifs very similar to hers. People love to call her 'authentic' and whatever but why does an alligator from Brazil make gifs instead of something more authentic and impactful?

Do I think she deserves no success? No, she serves looks, she is a consistent meme. Her stuff is pretty consistent overall. But there are really no super special qualities about her, there is nothing I can think of that would make her SO so appealing to 99% of the earth's population. It boggles my mind.

crocodile-puppet.gif

Hide contents

...jk she's an icon, she's a legend and she IS the moment

0cb5e062e597beee5df19b981c14168d_w200.gi

She deserves her success cuz she is an iconic witch:grr:

(So basically she has a deal with the devil, just like Gaga used to have:hor:)

twitter crocodile GIF

Property of @Whale

Cameltoe Chariot
26 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

these "why is popular" threads... lemme just smile at y'all...

Why use that tired old gif when you have CUCA

cuca-crocodile.gif

Ororo Munroe
Just now, CameltoeKween said:

cuca-crocodile.gif

i'm sorry, but i will never betray my Emma Roberts gif

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

NichuuB
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

cuca-crocodile.gif

Slay ha!

200.gif

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i'm sorry, but i will never betray my Emma Roberts gif

Flop

twitter crocodile GIF

Property of @Whale

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, NicoB Minaj said:

Flop

twitter crocodile GIF

The Great Cuca War™️ is upon us, I fear :diane:

Prepare for battle, sistren! To the cauldrons!

UBWi8U.gif

StrawberryBlond

Funnily enough, I was planning to make a thread asking who this character is and why GGD is obsessed with posting gifs of her. Is she a character on a kids show? What about this is GGD so stuck on that they post gifs of her even when it makes no sense and the gif isn't even funny? So saying, I was once part of a forum where loads of members started amending their profiles to have Will Smith themed avatars and signatures for no apparent reason. I think forums just go through nonsensical phases like this to have their own cultural moment or something.

200.gif

If you're going to use a funny crocodile gif, at least use one like the above.

Archived