• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeMo

• beli8

• Nathaniel Arven

• Economy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This. And when he called her Lady Gaga, I lost it, and then when I saw her crying offstage after their performance, I lost it again.  I hope people will now understand why this project is so impo

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tony-bennett-lady-gaga-alzheimers-disease-60-minutes-2021-10-03/      They announced that the August show that Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett did will

the way i started sobbing halfway through this  I think the gravity of seeing his final performance in person still hasn't fully hit me. I also didn't realize how much the disease had progressed, and

reysus

the way i started sobbing halfway through this :bradley: I think the gravity of seeing his final performance in person still hasn't fully hit me. I also didn't realize how much the disease had progressed, and seeing him go from confused to singing with a spark in his eye just broke me.

• Like 20
Franch Toast
Just now, reysus said:

the way i started sobbing halfway through this :bradley: I think the gravity of seeing his final performance in person still hasn't fully hit me. I also didn't realize how much the disease had progressed, and seeing him go from confused to singing with a spark in his eye just broke me.

This. And when he called her Lady Gaga, I lost it, and then when I saw her crying offstage after their performance, I lost it again. 

I hope people will now understand why this project is so important to her, charts be damned. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 11
  • Love 17
  • Thanks 4
James Gibson

this was sooo beautiful, i got so emotional omg, him recognizing himself and gaga on stage :bradley: this last album and performances were so special.

• Like 2
Robo Ga

When I tell you I’m bawling. No exaggeration. Truly speechless. What a gift.

🤖⚡️
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
nodandsmile

the way he comes alive when he hears the music playing  :bradley:

I'm gonna cry a lot while watching "One Last Time" 

during the interview he's just... there then BOOM he's back!

this was really emotional, what a gift!

Edited by nodandsmile
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Concertaholic

I feel so honored to have been at his birthday performance at Radio City. Looking back, it honestly feels like a dream. It was my 4th time seeing Tony and Gaga together and I wish I could go back and experience the moment all over again. It makes me sad I’ll never get to see them in concert together again but I guess the special this fall will kinda allow me to do that :bradley:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
Linus Gaga

2 minutes ago, nickkoko said:

Can somebody upload this and post in the media section? I'd love to watch it.

maybe i need to wait for GAGAMEDIAARCHIVES

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 1
LaLa

that was so lovely :fatcat:

I know it must be hard for Gaga promoting this project alone, but the fact that they were able to film these performances is such a gift :diane:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Sorceress

I was crying so hard :messga:

Tony Bennett deserves all the love :tony:

And some of y'all still care about charts. This moment for Gaga is irreplaceable. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
James Gibson

btw CBS announced the date and time for the Radio City performance broadcast!

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2