💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Selena Gomez on Coldplay new album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Coldplay collaborated with Selena Gomez on ­stunning pop ballad Let Somebody Go.

It is set to be released any day now ahead of Coldplay's 9th studio album Music Of The Spheres, which comes out on October 15.

A source said: “Chris has always been a huge fan of Selena and it’s a dream come true that she’s finally singing on a Coldplay record.

He wrote a beautiful ballad for her which they recorded together in April.

“They already have plans for a ­special live performance around the launch of the band’s album.
source

they started to follow Selena on Instagram

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

lavender blonde

That'd be so cute! Btw I rarely see Selena news here on GGD, is she somehow "censored" here or something??? :selena:

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, lavender blonde said:

That'd be so cute! Btw I rarely see Selena news here on GGD, is she somehow "censored" here or something??? :selena:

hey my rule to myself is if I don't see the news for my fav celebs on here and I know news on them I post even if no one will read it 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

lavender blonde
2 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

hey my rule to myself is if I don't see the news for my fav celebs on here and I know news on them I post even if no one will read it 

Oh, thank you for your advice :kara: Selenators must be a minority here on GGD :selena:

Taylucifer

fantastic, the first time I'll be listening to coldplay since like 2016

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived