💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: Love For Sale 35-40k

Dennis

Featured Posts

DanielM

I'm a little disappointed, just because I feel like she would love to give Tony one last gift in his career (assuming just by her reaction when C2C topped the charts). And because I know Interscope will not let her release anything similar to Love For Sale after this kind of numbers. That's sad. But oh well, at least we have this great record. I feel so much joy listening to their duets, I think the album is even better than Cheek to Cheek. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Gaga has given us SO DAMN MUCH this year, and y'all are worried about sales and charts? 

Well I think that's the point of what they're upset about, they want to give Gaga something back and show her that she's supported

PartySick
15 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Omg, is that your PhD dissertation 

twitter crocodile GIF

My thesis: Why CC'ing Anveeroy was a mistake and how banning him will correct it. By FiestaPuke :vegas:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

I bought the iTunes digit copy, standard CD, Target CD, Target vinyl, standard black vinyl, standard yellow vinyl, standard cassette, B&N boxset, and 4 alternative cover CDs, which would contribute 12 album sales to the US first week. I tried my best. 

Bloody Matt

I don’t understand why people are acting so surprised when C2C opened with ~110k with a lot more hype and in a very different climate. This is just what I was expecting and I think it’s totally fine..

HausOfAntonio

Who cares. I’m happy Gaga loved doing it and thats what matters. I’m not a jazz fan but she proves time and time again that her talent is untouchable, her versatility second to none, and her kindness is truly punk. 

Tinnitus15

Not surprised..Not gonna blame  USA monsters,even with mass buying the competition for #1 is HUGE(Taylor-she’s releasing 75k signed cds),Drake and so one..Second:it’s jazz in 2021,not every mainstream artist is releasing a jazz album with 100-year old songs.Streaming era really killed physical copies,so don’t see why some of you are attacking people for not buying the album.

19 minutes ago, DanielM said:

I'm a little disappointed, just because I feel like she would love to give Tony one last gift in his career (assuming just by her reaction when C2C topped the charts). And because I know Interscope will not let her release anything similar to Love For Sale after this kind of numbers. That's sad. But oh well, at least we have this great record. I feel so much joy listening to their duets, I think the album is even better than Cheek to Cheek. 

I think the discussion about who bought on who didn't it's completely unnecessary. About the charts it is what it is...like people shouldn't stress over it. But i truly hope she will be able to release more jazz music in the future... regardless if it doesn't sell much, i assuming that her record label doesn't compare jazz numbers with pop numbers cause it's simply different, i mean pop will do much much more. I just grew fan of her preforming jazz and her voice just sound so so good. Plus the joy that brings to her is priceless. So i truly hope there's more regarding jazz in her future. It can't be all about numbers at least it's what I think.

Tinnitus15

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

likeitrough

this doesn't bother me at all. I think it's much more impactful knowing that it's his last album, the passing of a torch, etc. and if I had to guess, LG thinks the same. 

ChicaSkas

I've bought like ten copies now between the vynil,  the alt cover art CDs, target and the web store..... my mom is gonna kill me when she sees how much I *accidentally* charged to her card :deadbanana:

:cackle:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

YourEnigma
56 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

me being the standard :bradley:

They're The standard. They have everything and give ver nothing

Plastic Flower

This thread got messy :bear: Are we supposed to act like BTS stans or..?

Anyway, I hope Gaga releases her own jazz record someday.

Drop it

Archived