💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: Love For Sale 35-40k

Dennis

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, DanielM said:

At least there is no pressure for Gaga to debut at number 1 with the next album :vegas: And it will be easy to do better than this :vegas: 

Who knows? Her next album could be death metal:ladyhaha:

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

Can y'all please stop whining, it's getting annoying as ****. Like, she didn't sell that much. It's not the end of the world. If you think you are being a "huge fan" of Gaga or being respectful to Tony by bashing others to buy the album, you are wrong. This album, more than anything, is about Tony ****ing Bennett and Gaga's respect for him. Not the sales, not Billboard and certainly not the so-called "fans" who are yapping about it here. Like, I don't even care about the album that much and even I understand that. Just stop. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

41 minutes ago, tappy3 said:

To those who won't buy or listen to L4S, what is the difference between you and those "fans" who left Gaga during ARTPOP era? You can do whatever you want but you are not real fans for sure. 

I am sure I could have so much fun replying to this post, but I think I got tired of this argument and I already got more reputation points thanks to that than in the last 6 months, so it's enough for me :queenga:

Love Gaga the way you want, buy or don't buy the album, nobody cares but yourself, so do whatever the f*ck you want :lolly::vegas:

Gaby15
11 hours ago, Whigney Houstan said:

L4S was supposed to originally drop in the spring as mentioned in Tony’s AARP story.  I’m still really confused as to why they pushed it back. I think it could’ve done better in the spring.

Gaga filmed HOG from late February to early May. Ridley said that they done 10 shooting days earlier than planned, so Gaga could not realistically plan for any other project until the end of May. (Not to mention that she shot scenes almost every day, so she probably suspended singing / piano practice.)

hauntlikeliberace
10 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

I respectfully disagree. Fan is short for FANATIC. By that definition you're NOT a fan. You're the GP. 🙂

You misunderstood the whole "fan" thing. A Gaga (or Taylor, BTS, etc.) fan will buy ANY album Gaga releases. 

The GP will buy a Gaga album only if they like it. You will buy a Gaga album only if YOU like it. See?? 

Fans are irrational... If you need to ask why you SHOULD spend 5 bucks ($5.00) on LFS, a Gaga album you don't like, you're not a fan. And that's ok! 

Perhaps you WERE a fan until she started doing jazz and movies. Fans come and go, and that's ok! Gaga needs the GP, too! 🙂

A Gaga fan would support LFS because they know how much Tony means to her. Gaga said he wanted another collab when C2C hit #1. It turned out to be Tony's last album. 

As for the whole "fan" thing, BTS albums/singles hit #1 - and won numerous fan-voted awards - because BTS ARMY raised money to buy multiple copies of everything, and voted like their lives depended on it!

Nothing lasts forever. BTS will grow up... and ARMY will move on.

Actually, you've just described a CULT OF PERSONALITY, not being a FANATIC. Being in a cult does not leave room for personal preferences or choices. Being in a cult means supporting a person NO MATTER the circumstances surrounding him/her or you. It means supporting that person even when he/she turns out problematic. It means supporting that person even when it means your financial insecurity.

This is tbh a problem with multi-genre musical artists like Lady Gaga. Fans love movie artists because of their style of acting (Meryl Streep and her versatility; Viola Davis and her strong black woman persona), REGARDLESS OF GENRE. However, it's different for musical artists. Fans start following musical artists in a given genre, i.e. you don't normally (again, normally) expect a person who likes metal to love K-pop. I like rock and dance/electronic so I started to love Lady Gaga because of her electropop music. But once that artist shifts to another, the fans have to be exposed to another musical genre, and not every musical fan will love this new genre. There are fans who like Lady Gaga as an actress, as an electropop artist, as a jazz singer. Does not make one fan a fake though just because they don't prefer jazz.

Bottomline, allow other people to have their preferences and choices. This is a fan club, not a cult of personality.

Whigney Houstan
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Well, she was just busy preparing and shooting a freaking movie, no big deal

So?  Most of the promo material we’ve been getting was shot in 2018/2019.

JaysAMess
42 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Can y'all please stop whining, it's getting annoying as ****. Like, she didn't sell that much. It's not the end of the world. If you think you are being a "huge fan" of Gaga or being respectful to Tony by bashing others to buy the album, you are wrong. This album, more than anything, is about Tony ****ing Bennett and Gaga's respect for him. Not the sales, not Billboard and certainly not the so-called "fans" who are yapping about it here. Like, I don't even care about the album that much and even I understand that. Just stop. 

58b0bb532900002100beace2.gif?ops=scalefi

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

I totally agree with you that this album is not about charts. However, how are you going to appreciate Tony's talent or Gaga's respect for him WITHOUT even listening to the album? I am really curious. 

Pennywise
5 minutes ago, tappy3 said:

I totally agree with you that this album is not about charts. However, how are you going to appreciate Tony's talent or Gaga's respect for him WITHOUT even listening to the album? I am really curious. 

The fact that I haven't listened to it until now doesn't mean that I won't listen to it later. For me, I simply haven't been in the mood to listen to a new jazz album. However, I had already appreciated them from CTC and I know for a fact that Gaga loves, LOVES doing jazz. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ConnorFilm

So is this going top 10 on the Billboard Hot 200 at least? 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

The fact that I haven't listened to it until now doesn't mean that I won't listen to it later. For me, I simply haven't been in the mood to listen to a new jazz album. However, I had already appreciated them from CTC and I know for a fact that Gaga loves, LOVES doing jazz. 

I'm glad you at least appreciate Gaga doing jazz. I just hope people could at least give it a listen before saying NO to this album without even trying. 

Papergangstuh

We overthrew the lesbian on US itunes! 60 minutes was watched by almost 10 million people, all probably over the age of 60! Bye Taylor, here comes #1!

spicemuncher

I haven’t read much of the replies here
 However, I think of it this way: as a fan of the artist, the performer, the PERSON that is Lady Gaga, I am more than happy to pay $15 for a CD every 1-2 years for her to sustain her status and always have the budget to create whatever she wants with freedom, without her label or management restricting that due to poor sales.

It’s all connected and affects forecasts, projections and budgets for the future.

🙂

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Whigney Houstan said:

So?  Most of the promo material we’ve been getting was shot in 2018/2019.

Not the 60 Minute interview, not the Radio City Music Hall shows, not the Westfield show, not the Zane Lowe interview... should I go on?

I'm not sure what promo material you're talking about, but the only things coming from 2018 are the album photoshoot and music videos they shot while recording the actual album.

Archived