Adele is coming pt 38293

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It’s not..the first one is from Ireland 

Agreed I saw a similar "30" poster in Toronto today too.

I thought it was House of Gucci :sharon:

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

River

"So I think the next one will probably be called Adele. It will be, I’m not joking.”:flop:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Anderson123
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

Do we have any clue what kind of sonic direction she’s going in this time? Because if it’s gonna be more low-mid tempo ballads like 21 and 25….. idk maybe I’ll pass :bradley: I’m STILL praying.mp3 for that drum and bass record 

I -kind of- have the feeling this is gonna be more upbeat than 21 and 25. Like a little bit of Send My Love but I don't know, could be a mix of both because she's been a mom, gotten divorced and started a new relationship since 25 so it could be a mix of a lot of personal stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the one Adele album where fans are like "Wow this is different", "Well I want the old Adele back", etc. like that one divisive album.

HausOfMark
2 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

It's for HBO lmaoo

Y'all rlly thot :billie:

What do u mean hbo?

-Mark

LilyLark

I love Adele, but I almost wonder if waiting so long has set up unrealistic expectations for the album...she'll still slay the charts and I'm sure the music will be amazing, but man some of the comments (even by music journos) make me think she has a lot of pressure on her.

LilyLark
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

14 minutes till midnight in UK :flop:

She's not going to release on a Friday imo.  I'm guessing it will be this Thursday, but that she'll drop some sort of other teaser beforehand besides the 30 thing.

joannethenight
8 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

It's for HBO lmaoo

Y'all rlly thot :billie:

Tidal tweeted about it too :trollga:

🌹

Teletubby
1 hour ago, joannethenight said:

Tidal tweeted about it too :trollga:

Tidal also tweeted about Kanye dropping Donda during his every listening party, they are not reliable:trollga:

7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

She's not going to release on a Friday imo.  I'm guessing it will be this Thursday, but that she'll drop some sort of other teaser beforehand besides the 30 thing.

I was waiting for announcement

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived