💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Love For Sale x Westfield show

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

Hey, this is the official thread to share everything about your fanzone experience! I just arrived and got my tickets:vegas:

B25-D74-FE-FD09-4-D37-8-BE2-FBC17-A1-CD0
789-C0356-7-F9-F-4-C1-B-8-A9-B-0-AE60415

I will keep updates and info in here too

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6

I'm about to go... I still don't know what I should wear. I went there to take my ticket and they gave me some free gifts and an Haus labs eye-lie-ner :enigma:

Stupid Oreo
31 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I'm about to go... I still don't know what I should wear. I went there to take my ticket and they gave me some free gifts and an Haus labs eye-lie-ner :enigma:

Omg?? They gave me nothing :bradley:

9921437-A-F4-DF-414-D-87-C9-AB18-ADEFFC7

Patriziaa Reggiani
32 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

What are the free gifts tell me more.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani

@Stupid Oreogive us every update you can, how's the seating arrangement, where's the screen, did you got anything merch, gifts etc. And how is the mall looking with all the Gaga promo, give us pictures if you can please!

And don't forget to buy 20 copies of Love for sale.

Papergangstuh

I’m at the one in NJ (gross). They just gave us our wristbands. Not too many people here yet. There’s a red carpet. 

they are serving us lunch later, and I hear the DJ practicing and talking about the BTWF and sweatshirt giveaways. 

ChicaSkas

I'm here live tweeting from the Century City location. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MANiCURE 6
22 minutes ago, Oreo said:

What are the free gifts tell me more.

Nothing incredible. The only Gaga-related item is the eye-lie-ner, the other things are a Westfield notebook, keychain, pent, two little bags and a coupon for free drink / snack.

So are they going to simulcast the live recording from this summer on screens around the world tonight? I never fully grasped what exactly the fanzone was because, yet again, my flyover state is too sh!tty to get included in anything music related 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Stupid Oreo
50 minutes ago, Oreo said:

@Stupid Oreogive us every update you can, how's the seating arrangement, where's the screen, did you got anything merch, gifts etc. And how is the mall looking with all the Gaga promo, give us pictures if you can please!

And don't forget to buy 20 copies of Love for sale.

I can’t go in yet, they built a location outside :poot: Currently eating on the 2nd floor

Patriziaa Reggiani

This seems to be like a big deal!

1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

I can’t go in yet, they built a location outside :poot: Currently eating on the 2nd floor

Fancyyyy!!!

Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, Oreo said:

This seems to be like a big deal!

Fancyyyy!!!

It feels super fancy too! I am so excited cause it is a new album, and I actually am a VIP to the concert (I got exclusive tickets apparently :ally:)

• Admin changed the title to Love For Sale x Westfield show

Archived