💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Love for Sale: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Welcome to the world of Love For Sale Reviews! We will keep track on the Metacritic, and as well reviews from the publications. 

banner-desktop2.png

Official Metascore:

Album of the Year Score:

https://www.metacritic.com/music/love-for-sale/tony-bennett

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/396857-tony-bennett-lady-gaga-love-for-sale.php

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Damn Im just hoping this is not Gaga hate train time again with the reviews for HOG and this so far

For the moment reviews for LFS are very similiar as CTC which had very mixed reviews. So for the moment I wouldn't be scared for any hate train. 

Like these are covers. What do the critics want? I think they should be rating the vocal delivery. And we know the delivery is great.

Anderson123
14 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Like these are covers. What do the critics want? I think they should be rating the vocal delivery. And we know the delivery is great.

We know the vocals are outstanding but they have to also talk about the chemistry between them, the selection of songs and how the album flows, etc. I assume that's also important.

27 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Damn Im just hoping this is not Gaga hate train time again with the reviews for HOG and this so far

No it’s not, album just isn’t anything special or even close to Cheek To Cheek

Justin Drew Bieber
57 minutes ago, Wixson said:

You know Slant's gonna come thru with a 2/5 at most! 

ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3

They hate everything :cyanlights:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

not to drag Gaga, but i can see jazz enthusiasts knocking her down a peg for her vocals so far being a little … unrelaxed and smooth. basically she’s taking a very music theatre approach. i do sort of miss how she sung on the lady is a tramp.

i think the general public will be just as bewildered by this album as the previous and it will continue to do a great job and pushing jazz into an era where it is inherently rejected by pop culture 

Archived