Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perfume: Crazy Lady

EnigmaMonstr

Featured Posts

It smells EXACTLY like Fame. Like... exactly.

Haha and yes! On the front it says "Our Version of Lady Gaga FAME" and on the back it says like "No association with Lady Gaga FAME"

ratttttccchhhhetttt :nails:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes they're kind of similar ;) lol I've smelled dollar store imitations of Paris Hiltons signature fragrance and Britney Spears' Believe and they're pretty close to the real thing (obviously of lesser quality though).....I wonder how Crazy Lady smells....

i didn't know that. i've never worn a fragrance and have no experience with them :red:

misanthrope

i didn't know that. i've never worn a fragrance and have no experience with them :red:

Haha yeah sometimes though they don't smell similar so I guess it just depends :P

I'm a fragrance nut! I started my collection a few years ago. Never bought an imitation though...might buy this one just for the **** of it lol

Haha yeah sometimes though they don't smell similar so I guess it just depends :P

I'm a fragrance nut! I started my collection a few years ago. Never bought an imitation though...might buy this one just for the **** of it lol

even women's fragrances? what is it about them? the scent or the nice bottles? the only thing i've really collected is paperweights and those are useless.

misanthrope

even women's fragrances? what is it about them? the scent or the nice bottles? the only thing i've really collected is paperweights and those are useless.

Mmm, I only have two womens fragrances one of them being Fame. Originally I was just into mens colognes. But my friend had came into a lot of money and bought me Gaga's because he knew that I love her and that sort of opened pandora's box. So recently i've been looking into perfumes (not necessarily celebrity scents but all different types). The world of women's fragrances is HUGE, a lot more variety than men's in my opinion. But the thing I love about fragrances is how unique they are, they're slightly different on every person because no ones skin chemistry is exactly the same. Plus the bottles can be beautiful as well.

Haha well paperweights can certainly look nice :P

Archived