HausOfCarlos

Featured Posts

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfCarlos

It's been a long time :hug:

And that is fcking amazing :rip:

True, I was missing you all, I'm too busy but now here in Brazil is holiday, so I'll have more time, I have to go now, but tomorrow I'll pm you :) :hug:

True, I was missing you all, I'm too busy but now here in Brazil is holiday, so I'll have more time, I have to go now, but tomorrow I'll pm you :) :hug:

Ok :runhug:

Bad Kids

Amazing work :flutter: I love yours the most :legend:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

21ll5pf.png

What the fuk is this mess? I hope you stop creating more cause you are going to steal mah spot.

Honestly, i was just kidding, and i love all the graphics you created, keep it up. Keep making more, dear <3

I am gonna steal that gaga illuminati graphic :hor: #staypressed

HausOfCarlos

O MY GOD. It looks magical.A great artwork.

Awn, thank u so much :hug: and sorry, again, I hope you don't get mad with me :(

Amazing work I love yours the most

WOW Thank you :hug: I'm missing you too, gonna pm you all soon, you're so sweet

What the fuk is this mess? I hope you stop creating more cause you are going to steal mah spot.

Honestly, i was just kidding, and i love all the graphics you created, keep it up. Keep making more, dear <3

I am gonna steal that gaga illuminati graphic #staypressed

when I started to read it :rip: really didn't expect it, what can I say? I'm very happy, cuz' you're amazing, and it's very special for me, thank u <3 ok u can steal it :hor: and I'll never steal your spot

Bad Kids

WOW Thank you :hug: I'm missing you too, gonna pm you all soon, you're so sweet

:runhug: I miss you too, my good friend! :legend: :) Thank you so much, you're sweet too!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Request:

Can you make a graphic for Music Video Battles winner.

Make one with Bad Romance and other one with Telephone. Thanks!

Wet Fire

Awn, thank u so much :hug: and sorry, again, I hope you don't get mad with me :(

I am not at all mad at you. :hug: We all got our own lives.Gotta live it.

when I started to read it :rip: really didn't expect it, what can I say? I'm very happy, cuz' you're amazing, and it's very special for me, thank u <3 ok u can steal it :hor: and I'll never steal your spot

yea, you weren't expecting it, haha.

If it is special to you, then i wont take it. It is important for you to have it <3

Like i said, keep making more <3

HausOfCarlos

Request:

Can you make a graphic for Music Video Battles winner.

Make one with Bad Romance and other one with Telephone. Thanks!

sorry HAMLET, I'm not taking requests now :(

I am not at all mad at you. We all got our own lives.Gotta live it.

thank u, u don't even know how good is know you're not mad, or upset, it means a lot to me :hug:

yea, you weren't expecting it, haha.

If it is special to you, then i wont take it. It is important for you to have it <3

Like i said, keep making more <3

<3 Thank U star, I will never stop, you always will be my inspiration for it, your words means a lot to me <3

Disco_heaven

I have a request! Would it be possible for you to modify this image: http://gagaimages.org/albums/userpics/10001/TerryRich01.jpg

I just want you to change the colour of her hair to this one (the light green one she has been wearing for the last BTWB dates) http://twitpic.com/c2uleb

Archived