💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Love for Sale is eligible for Grammys 2022

Stef

Featured Posts

GRAMMY CHEW: AOTY LATE BREAKERS

These two albums, one released on 9/24 and the other due on 9/30 in a deadline-obliging cassette-only drop (with other formats to follow on 10/1), are likely the last two major sets to come out within the Grammy eligibility period as possible AOTY contenders.

Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga, Love for Sale(Streamline/Columbia/Interscope): Once upon a time, before she fully conquered the world, Gaga seemed a wild choice for a pairing with legendary crooner Bennett, but the combination (on 2014’s Cheek to Cheek) proved smoother than a perfect martini. Their return engagement—a gambol through the Cole Porter songbook—is made infinitely more poignant by the fact that it will almost certainly be the ailing Bennett’s final recording. Expect Grammy to reward this set accordingly, and don’t rule out a valedictory AOTY nod.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=328464&title=GRAMMY-CHEW:-AOTY-LATE-BREAKERS

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

CyanDante

Wait what? :woot:I thought they won't be eligible for 2022! :party:

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

James Gibson

GAGA REALLY KEEPING THAT AWARD SEASON ON LOCK

I read somewhere, maybe on goldderby, that U2 did this split physical/digital release some years ago to qualify for Grammys and that GagaTony could benefit since it’s just one day apart. But it really felt like just a theory. We shouldnt have underestimated their awards strategies.

2 minutes ago, tappy3 said:

wait I thought L4S missed the 2020 deadline for 1 day?

Fraud Interscope bypassed it by releasing a Cassette version on 30th.

FameMonster01

can someone clarify this with an explanation? wasn't the deadline a day earlier?

are we sure they meant THIS years grammys?

Papergangstuh
3 minutes ago, tappy3 said:

wait I thought L4S missed the 2020 deadline for 1 day?

My boxset shipped today and has a 9/30 release date

1 minute ago, Dennis said:

Fraud Interscope bypassed it by releasing a Cassette version on 30th.

LMAO is it real? I cant tell if you are joking:triggered:

1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

can someone clarify this with an explanation? wasn't the deadline a day earlier?

are we sure they meant THIS years grammys?

They’re shipping cassettes on the 30th. Which technically makes them qualify. And the Recording Academy aren’t contesting it so :vegas: a win 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

1 minute ago, Papergangstuh said:

My boxset shipped today and has a 9/30 release date

yeah mine shipped today too... then does the boxset sales count toward this week instead of next week?

2 minutes ago, Stef said:

They’re shipping cassettes on the 30th. Which technically makes them qualify. And the Recording Academy aren’t contesting it so :vegas: a win 

they should have just released the album this week instead of next week to avoid Taylor Swift and Meek Mill:interestinga:

James Gibson
5 minutes ago, tappy3 said:

LMAO is it real? I cant tell if you are joking:triggered:

no, thats literally what the article says

Archived