• Xtina - Bionic
    • Katy Perry - Witness
    • Katy Perry - Smile
    • Mariah Carey - Caution
    • Nicki Minaj - Queen
    • Madonna - Madame X

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

I don't get how anyone is voting anything but lotus, no one bothered to deflower that lotus Chile 

wtf was on lotus? it was the single with Demi? I guess it was not as flop as the other ones because she is not famous to begin with. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP GAGA
1 minute ago, dojo said:

wtf was on lotus? it was the single with Demi? I guess it was not as flop as the other ones because she is not famous to begin with. 

that song with Demi is on Liberation, not Lotus. 

Just now, ARTPOP GAGA said:

that song with Demi is on Liberation, not Lotus. 

Oh thanks! They both kinda give me the same vibe, lotus and liberation

ARTPOP GAGA
11 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Why does smile have more votes than liberation? :awkney:

Liberation indeed feels like a bigger flop than Smile. But Liberation sold more than Smile (pure album sales) in the US. Smile has sold 60k pure while Liberation has sold 100k pure (even though its first week was boosted by ticket bundles).

MadreMonster

Smile 100%

I would say Caution but Mariah is far in her career it doesn’t even matter. Her albums are just for the fans at this point!

MadreMonster
33 minutes ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

Liberation indeed feels like a bigger flop than Smile. But Liberation sold more than Smile (pure album sales) in the US. Smile has sold 60k pure while Liberation has sold 100k pure (even though its first week was boosted by ticket bundles).

If we adjust it based on record sales, Smile probably did similar to Liberation. CDs/digital sales have plummeted.

But at least Liberation had Your Body. But idk how it actually charted - it seemed like a hit at the time.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

and most of it is from NRO as a single, released year before the album

delete that song and it's not even close to a billion

Cool but it's part of the album. What does that matter? Let's erase all the extra Fame albums Gaga sold when The Game Monster was attached to it in the US and most countries around the world. You couldn't get one without the other.  It's not like she ever repeated that level of success so it must be wrong too.

That would be silly too.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Reject False Icons

DOUBLE DUTCHESS 

Hungry Music Video GIF by Fergie

it did not live up with the expectation and success of the dutchess but girl Fergie did try to lift up this era. She started very strong and at the end delivered a beautiful visual experience,

but in between there were months and even years of wait, label problems, the album leaked entirely almost a year before and bad release timing. You can complain of disinterest in other flop eras but fergie really worked hard

js4754394o9823
36 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Cool but it's part of the album. What does that matter? Let's erase all the extra Fame albums Gaga sold when The Game Monster was attached to it in the US and most countries around the world. You couldn't get one without the other.  It's not like she ever repeated that level of success so it must be wrong too.

That would be silly too.

"what does that matter?"

well, one hit song does make your whole album successful

it's pretty obvious to me

and even if you erase stuff from TF and TFM, those records sold millions of copies

on their own, as albums

no one was adding any singles' numbers to that back in the day

it was separated, singles only promoted your record, not added to it's numbers

now people are streaming one single, before the album even comes out

then the rest is released, no one even heard a one song from it, but taaadaaa it says the album has millions of streams

like...

if just dance sold 10mln, but the fame just 1k, would you call it successful?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived