Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New backstage Pictures!

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

She looks happy! I love our girl so much.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gagaloo911

I think she looks so gorgeous with them blonde dreads. She needs to wear them more tbh! :flutter:

I think she looks so gorgeous with them blonde dreads. She needs to wear them more tbh! :flutter:

I'm here for that. Hope she will use dreadlocks more in ARTPOP era :flutter:

Gagaloo911

I'm here for that. Hope she will use dreadlocks more in ARTPOP era :flutter:

I hope so too. I would very much welcome it! Would be ahhhhmazing :worship:

Alien Tulip

What I really adore about this picture is that the lady on the left is the mother of one of the monsters taken backstage. She's such a good mom to be dedicated to be in the monsterpit with her own daughter/son. beautiful photo

tumblr_mf8kkg6JX01qls25mo1_500.jpg

see all this time I thought I would loveeeeeee her hair any shade darker and that it would make everything look flawless but she just ruins it by taping balloons under her nose

What are balloons? Tape?

What I really adore about this picture is that the lady on the left is the mother of one of the monsters taken backstage. She's such a good mom to be dedicated to be in the monsterpit with her own daughter/son. beautiful photo

tumblr_mf8kkg6JX01qls25mo1_500.jpg

Wow the brown's nice but I kind of got bored of it, but it in this style is actually pretty awesome.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived