Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga and Katy together at the The Academy Museum Opening Gala

Artur

Featured Posts

Wow lots of little monsters and katy kats must be having a stroke right now... The supposedly all time enemies are getting along, blasphemy! :ladyhaha:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
34 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

Wow lots of little monsters and katy kats must be having a stroke right now... The supposedly all time enemies are getting along, blasphemy! :ladyhaha:

I’m both a lil monster and a Katycat for 13 years! And it makes me soooo happy to see them engage 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Nuggets
14 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

They both skipped met gala and said yes to this 

:enigma:
no shade but like what has Katy acted in 

other than Smurfs

and Smurfs 2

:huntyga:

She was there with Orlando

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Suspiria

Sarah really came through with that Sophia Loren face, and the outfit is great.

Could've been one for the books if Freddie hadn't done... that with the lace front:bear: still, it's better than messy roots so I'll take it.

Katy really hasn't aged a day. That hair reminds me a lot of this look

katy-perry-2016-golden-globe-awards-in-b

BARKDANGER
12 hours ago, Artur said:

FAMVkM9VIAUDWoQ?format=jpg&name=900x900 

Cher and Gaga together again. When was the last time? VMA 2010?

Cher, Katy, and Gaga under the same roof. I think this is too much for the world to handle. 
Marine Life Goodbye GIF by pikaole

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

BARKDANGER
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

7bff4fe63371f504632b00802be5bde8.jpg6d8cbe036675d0ffa62ec92f88467a3b.jpgrs_634x1024-210926082721-634-lady-gaga-k

oh, how times change

Can we just get a colab song now? It’s been way over do. 

I don’t even care if Gaga sings Jazz and Katy mumbles something while wearing the Left Shark costume. :giveup:

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

FentyGa

i can’t lie idk how gaga manages to get past the dr luke situation and be civil with her. i mean, i’m 100% sure there’s many things we don’t know about the situation, and i’m not saying anything about katy’s character. i just can’t imagine being friendly with someone who could’ve had a rapist convicted, but stayed neutral because she was friends with him.

I HATE to do this but ...it's so weird / funny to see where both of them evolved.

Both successful amazing women but it's just interesting. 

Like Katy is now a cute sweet amazing mother but her pop career is sort of in this weird place right now and idk...she just feels like "has been" which is ok.

And then there is Gaga who is already in Oscars predictions for Haus of Coochie, just had a #1 single with Ariana Grande, has super succesful business ventures, sings in political events, just released a super cool remix album with underground critically acclaimed artists etc....

it's just so odd. No one would have thought this is how things would go back in like 2014 when Roar was stomping on Applause.

That said they are both amazing women and artists and boss bishes!

2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i can’t lie idk how gaga manages to get past the dr luke situation and be civil with her. i mean, i’m 100% sure there’s many things we don’t know about the situation, and i’m not saying anything about katy’s character. i just can’t imagine being friendly with someone who could’ve had a rapist convicted, but stayed neutral because she was friends with him.

based on the texts that leaked Gaga truly believes that Katy may have been one of Dr. Luke's victims so perhaps she lends her grace in that regard and really believes she is just traumatized or something. I totally can understand that. But I get where you are coming from tbh

FentyGa
1 minute ago, dit said:

based on the texts that leaked Gaga truly believes that Katy may have been one of Dr. Luke's victims so perhaps she lends her grace in that regard and really believes she is just traumatized or something. I totally can understand that. But I get where you are coming from tbh

yeah, i get that. gaga did say in the texts that she just tries to have sympathy and empathy for her

however, what rly rubbed me the wrong way was what katy said in court. she said “i know i’m the decider/i can bring this thing to a head” and proceeded to say that sexual misconduct is out of character for luke and that she sympathises with both sides (how is that even possible in a rape trial)

but, as i said, we don’t know the full details. a number  of things could have happened that we have no idea about

Just now, FentyGa said:

yeah, i get that. gaga did say in the texts that she just tries to have sympathy and empathy for her

however, what rly rubbed me the wrong way was what katy said in court. she said “i know i’m the decider/i can bring this thing to a head” and proceeded to say that sexual misconduct is out of character for luke and that she sympathises with both sides (how is that even possible in a rape trial)

but, as i said, we don’t know the full details. a number  of things could have happened that we have no idea about

yeah I'm with you on that. It is really hard to view Katy the same way for me too. I guess the only thing I can sort of think is that Katy hasnt worked with Luke since so perhaps Gaga sees that as a good step forward at the very least. Katy has been flopping since she stopped working with Luke yet she hasnt come back to him at all so it shows she at least really wants to distance herself from him unlike acts like Doja Cat and Kim Petras who keep worjing with him despite knowing everything that is going on and has gone on. I too kind of wish people held katy to the flame a little harder but like you said there is stuff we just dont know of sadly. 

Concertaholic

Is it just me or does her face and lips look suddenly plump af? Did she just have a trip to the plastic surgeon for some annual injections :laughga:

Archived