1 minute ago, Neroneau said:

What’s next? An Isa tkm remake? :smh:

They dont remake flop series

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Lady Adga
36 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Um….. 

idk how to feel about this lol

also keep in mind that OG rebelde itself was a remake of the Argentine telenovela rebelde way

The original from Argentina went unnoticed compared with the Mexican version, which was a BOOM (especially the RBD group) and this new NETFLIX version is based on that one, but I had no idea they would also use the music. I wonder if Televisa will be involved in this production? :gum: Will Brazilians like it? RBD was a SMASH in that country :gum: and even though so many years have passed, they still idolize that telenovela and group when in Mexico everyone has already "forgotten it" :gum:

enissa11
53 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Um….. 

idk how to feel about this lol

also keep in mind that OG rebelde itself was a remake of the Argentine telenovela rebelde way

well, this type teen shows are all a remake of each other, same story, same characters, different names lol

Mad Architect of Light

La Rosalia
34 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

The original from Argentina went unnoticed compared with the Mexican version, which was a BOOM (especially the RBD group) and this new NETFLIX version is based on that one, but I had no idea they would also use the music. I wonder if Televisa will be involved in this production? :gum: Will Brazilians like it? RBD was a SMASH in that country :gum: and even though so many years have passed, they still idolize that telenovela and group when in Mexico everyone has already "forgotten it" :gum:

Girl  they broke records here in spotify Mexico when their catalogue was finally uploaded to Spotify and the digital platforms, let’s not.

Lady Adga
1 minute ago, La Rosalia said:

Girl  they broke records here in spotify Mexico when their catalogue was finally uploaded to Spotify and the digital platforms, let’s not.

I know, I'm from Mexico, that's why I put the word "forgotten it" in quotation marks. I was just talking in comparison with Brazil. So let's not. 

5 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

I know, I'm from Mexico, that's why I put the word "forgotten it" in quotation marks. I was just talking in comparison with Brazil. So let's not. 

Real Housewives Asian GIF by NETFLIX

i think we ALL are Mexicans here :grr:

Lady Adga
2 minutes ago, dojo said:

Real Housewives Asian GIF by NETFLIX

i think we ALL are Mexicans here :grr:

¡A huevo! ¡Viva México, cabrones! Saludos, puta :ladyhaha:

RebeldeFaith

We won't be watching. The music sounds very basic already. Let's start with that one girl that looks like the new Mia. She's wearing a Party City costume for sure. :fail:

Rebelde is so iconic. You don't need to do this. Just air it again on TV for the 182374382 time. I swear if they touch another RBD song I will revolt. :madge:

Something something idk

ELECTROHEART

Wtf with their outfits :smh:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Reject False Icons

I just wanna know, what is BRAZIL 🇧🇷 THINKING??? 
do they like it, do they feel offended like us 

BRAZIL 🇧🇷 Introduce yourself, they are the final judge. Plus it’s really hard to surpass the 2004 version, it’s like beating Adele’s album sales 

Luisillo0o

ugh I feel sorry for the new generation, that novela was a cultural reset, I cant believe netflix's risking being cancelled by all of the millenials for doing this, Im cancelling my free susbcription. lol 

Here for the brunette

• COOOK changed the title to Netflix announces 'Rebelde' reboot

Archived