Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

House of Gucci might be shooting some scenes in Milan

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Just now, Kulture Kiari said:

Why is this cult so negative towards whatever project Gaga is involved in? I just accepted a warning point that I got for a stupid reason, just to comment on this thread.

TonyxGaga: I'm afraid it will not hit number 1 :( : It won a Grammy

GagaxAStarIsBorn: I'm afraid it's going to bomb so bad. : It won an Oscar!

GagaxJoanne: This is like, country. I don't think it will succeed! : Million Reasons and "Mirror in The Ceiling" won!

GagaxChromaticaRemixAlbum: WHY IS THIS BEING RELEASED!? IM SURE GAGA IS NOT EVEN AWARE OF IT! : YAAAAAS OMG IT'S SO GOOD! IT GIVES A DIFFERENT SPIN TO THE ALBUM! THEY SRE FEEDING US!

Just because you see something like this thread, don't start thinking negative y'all. Hopefully Gaga does not see this thread. 

I think people are just being realistic. I was really hyped for house of Gucci but there’s been many rumours all saying that the movie isn’t that good so

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

We got the Hollywood Movies Police here y'all! 

Show me you credentials, I need to speak to your manager. 

PS: Some Harry Potter movies had reshoots and yet, they were successful. 

With that attitude you can keep this conversation going with those who did their best to raise you. I did my best to not sound overly negative as most GGD does when it comes to these things - just pointed out a simple fact behind reshoots. 

PS: this isn't Harry Potter nor a Marvel movie - a type of project where reshoots are expected considering the amount of CGI involved. 

20 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Given how the leads are not there, it's unfortunate the changes made won't be that radical.

But it's nice to see how they're taking this film so seriously, it shows how they really want it to succeed.

Why is it unfortunate? Or why do you want it to be radical? 

Future Lovers
23 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Pls no reshoots. :fatcat:

Nearly every movie experiences reshoots. In recent years much has been made about them and people think they’re only for poor films but that is not the case. Every Oscar winning film, every megahit, everything has had some level of reshooting. It’s perfectly normal and expected. 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

At least they're willing to do reshoots.

Ryan Murphy would've just submitted his first draft. The finale of Double Feature is evidence.

Mmmm not true, some re-shootings happened for Red Tide finale in early summer while they wrapped the first part in May. 

Very out of topic but Red Ride (even with a disappointing finale) is probably the best AHS thing since Freak Show or even before. And Death Valley looks very promising as well

Y’all…  nearly every film has reshoots. Why are you so quick to go doom and gloom :nooo:

Bradley
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Mmmm not true, some re-shootings happened for Red Tide finale in early summer while they wrapped the first part in May. 

Very out of topic but Red Ride (even with a disappointing finale) is probably the best AHS thing since Freak Show or even before. And Death Valley looks very promising as well

If they had done reshoots and still turned up a terrible finale such as that, then Ryan needs to hire new talent.

And I do agree that Red Tide episodes 01-05 were the best in the franchise, but that finale was a disgrace to this season.

3 minutes ago, Forbidden Love said:

Nearly every movie experiences reshoots. In recent years much has been made about them and people think they’re only for poor films but that is not the case. Every Oscar winning film, every megahit, everything has had some level of reshooting. It’s perfectly normal and expected. 

The reason people think it's done "only for poor films" is because that's what it meant back when they started doing reshoots more regularly - and no, they're not normal nor expected unless it's a major blockbuster production + as I already said on the very first page, it doesn't mean anything at the moment, especially if the principal cast isn't there, but everyone decided to jump down my throat as if I've already crowned it a Razzie contender. 

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Why is it unfortunate? Or why do you want it to be radical? 

Because the leads are not there.

I never said I wanted the changes to be radical. I'm saying if there are things to be fixed in the screenplay, the leads being there in Italy would have made it more convenient for the reshoots.

Didn't the movie just had test screening.  And it got mixed reviews. And now this????????? :gum:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Patriziaa Reggiani

Imagine we saw gaga next week in Milan re shooting, the meltdowns it will cause, but I'm happy they are taking it seriously, I'm gonna enjoy it no matter what the critics say. 

I will not watch House of Gucci

Luke78619
20 minutes ago, Bradley said:

At least they're willing to do reshoots.

Ryan Murphy would've just submitted his first draft. The finale of Double Feature is evidence.

Is that Jake Gyllenhaal or Gavin Free in your avi? :air: I can’t tell

OT: shook, I wonder what scenes they’re shooting, especially if the main cast aren’t there :/ maybe some filler scenes for setting? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived