💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

The Fame has no flaws in it, I miss that era so much. The fashion, the music, everything. Ugh, no words that describe the feeling. :emo:

HausOfJudas

The Fame is perfect. Paper Gangsta is sooooooooo under-rated.

I don't think most people really like it, I could be wrong. But I agree, totally underrated!

I love it because it is so polished. You can tell that she spent so much time making it perfect. Whereas, BTW was just pumped out and isn't perfect (don't get me wrong BTW is good but with a little more time, the bad could've been weeded out and it could've been amazing)...

Anyway, the one thing I really have to say about it is, sometimes when I listen to it, her voice just sounds so weird and not her almost when compared to TFM/BTW/live...I don't know what it is or maybe it's just me.

They said for this album they tried to make her sound more like Gwen Stefani, but when she released TFM and BTW she began to experiment with her own singing voice and established her own voice. I love both but I prefer her voice in TFM and BTW, it sounds more like "her," which is I guess what she was going for lol

gagaisitalian

I appreciate The Fame so much. Without it I don't think Gaga would have the fan base she has now.

I remember listening to it over and over and then being shocked when BR came out because of how different it was.

She has grown so much vocally and musically.

if you count TFM it's the best album ever.

TFM is the best album ever by itself. :troll:

But really, The Fame + The Fame Monster >>>

I think it's a great album! =D .

Now I will listen to Bad Romance, oh my god, i think i haven't listened to it for AGES o.O

Blonde South

Hell yeah! TF is flawless, loved the songs - there are too many songs in the album that can pass as a single,..

It was the album which started my Gaga frenzy.

I like the "positive" vibe each song brings

I dunno but I think TF is the best Gaga album so far.

TFM was great too.

BTW seems a bit rushed to me and too dark

Guest SirRahRah

I feel that the fame is her weakest; the good songs are only a few. TFM is much better; gritter and darker. I think BTW is her best work because it has the most amount of good records. Out of 17, I like 10 of them. This is my opinion so dont attack me little monsters :)

marvintorres95

I love the Fame!! It's such a great album, I love the lyrics and the beats. Really awesome work.

GaGaHeartbeat

With 'The Fame' I became a monster :') This record changed pop music.

I love every song of this record <3