Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Gives Billie Eilish High Praise for Owning Her Sexuality

Jose P

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Madonna is absolutely and indisputely right, men are always absolutely free of critique regardless of if they are masculine or feminine. Just look at Drake and Kanye

E9V6GE8XMAY1MwJ.jpg

RenegAde
7 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

I so wish Madonna could have shown some support and love to Gaga in the earlier years of her career. I know it gets brought up in “stan wars,” but her comments about Gaga truly hurt Gaga as a performer and a human. It was so harsh, so cold, and so wrong.

I’ve never truly forgiven Madonna for it.

But gaga and her are literally friends, what do you gain from "not truly forgiving her". Why are you choosing to live in a feud that probably never existed. You just want to hold onto a grudge and live in stan wars. 

TSUNAMI
8 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

I so wish Madonna could have shown some support and love to Gaga in the earlier years of her career. I know it gets brought up in “stan wars,” but her comments about Gaga truly hurt Gaga as a performer and a human. It was so harsh, so cold, and so wrong.

I’ve never truly forgiven Madonna for it.

I will never forgive her for this. 

The whole BTW era could've been different if she was just polite.

hieronymus
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I'm not so sure this is true. I immediately thought of Drake posing cute in a hoodie before getting slammed from all directions for it :bear:

It wasn't because he was wearing a hoodie, it was his pose. Other than that, I agree with your points.

Archived