Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG7 producers

Klonoa

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like we're gonna have bloodpop again, but with another major producer...she's gonna go dance, I feel, even tho I'd prefer rock

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

chromaticainmyhead

tbh I'd be fine if she chooses to focus on her private life with Michael and steps back for some years

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, President Biden said:

I want the producers of If I Cant Have Love I Want Power

Trent Reznor and Gaga would be amazing 

Summer Boy

I truly hope LG7 will finally we the disco Gaga album we deserve, her voice was MADE for this genre : she sounds perfect on I Want Your Love. :giveup:

Are we just making predictions here?

Because my prediction (I mean this completely seriously) is that after Enigma and the Chromatica tour she's going to have a child or two and take a big hiatus to focus on being a mother. Maybe do a couple acting roles in between, but definitely no touring and probably not much music

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Nathaniel Arven
11 hours ago, Klonoa said:

Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder

that would actually be logical... The are kings of disco music. 

It's going to be interesting to see which direction she will go in musically in the next few years, however I do hope she starts producing again and we get a full on era.

KURUSHITOVSKA

She had good producers for Chromatica but the album ended like NOTHING those producers were doing. It was pretty disappointing for me tbh. She could have Stuart Price and Shep Pettibone on the album and it would end up sounding like an amateur on FL Studio

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived