šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney formally asks to end conservatorship this Fall

Gimme More

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

They clearly have her back šŸ˜­makes me wanna cry...

They backed Britney's dad into a corner. He had no choice. Good.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

10 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

the amount of shade that was thrown at me. but i will make myself very wealthy. money is everything for me and i'll do anything to get it:firega:

and you will succeed babe, don't let jelly hoes drag you down k?paola bracho diva GIF

Ā 

Her lawyer's assertive big words have me WET every timeĀ 

I SPLOOGE FOR JUSTICE :party:Ā :tony:Ā :party:Ā :tony:Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

@Gimme MoreĀ Will next Wednesday'sĀ court hearing be where Perry may or may not approve the removal of Jamie from her estate? And is Rosengart's statement an update on how next week in court he'll show why Jamie shouldn't be conservator of the estate and THEN for the following hearings will be where they address ending the conservatorship overall?

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Ā 

Rosengart made a statement!

E_6JMqHUcAUgqYc?format=png&name=medium

This new lawyer makes it look so easy! She should sue her oldĀ lawyer too for not doing what he had to do for so many years. She didn't even know that she could petition to terminate the c-ship because her lawyer didn't tell her, what kind of lawyer is that...??

Gimme More
13 minutes ago, Werk said:

@Gimme MoreĀ Will next Wednesday'sĀ court hearing be where Perry may or may not approve the removal of Jamie from her estate? And is Rosengart's statement an update on how next week in court he'll show why Jamie shouldn't be conservator of the estate and THEN for the following hearings will be where they address ending the conservatorship overall?

It'll definitely about Jamie's potential removal and I believe the discussion to terminate will also be discussed at the next hearing but I think they wanted the judge to agree to a termination plan.

I'm thinking the next thing will be them presenting the plan after this hearing and hopefully Penny agreeing! We'll see what happens.

Sorry i'm not 100% sure!

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

Archived