other

Jennifer Hough (the woman suing Nicki Minaj's husband) on The Real

Featured Posts

• Teletubby changed the title to Jennifer Hough (the woman suing Nicki Minaj's husband) on The Real
Roughhouse Dandy

Oof. It's about to get a whole new kind of messy. Proud of her for speaking her truth but I'm very worried about how much this could escalate. 

💜
DoremonLove

I really hope she gets justice. Nicki needs to be punished along with her hubby for what shes been doing to this woman:shrug:

How can anoyone not love gaga
Levine
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

As en empath (I hope I write that right in english) this video really hit me. You can literally feel her pain, her shame and her fear. I'm glad she's speaking up - and she does very well imho - and I hope justice will be served. 

• Like 5
Phantomhive

Can't wait to see what bible verse nicki's gonna tweet out this time as a way of framing herself as the victim while her fans do mental gymnastics trying to defend her :flutter:

"I am the Swarm. Armies will be shattered. Worlds will burn."
  • Thanks 1
phantasmas

From what I'm hearing and reading, Nicki is using a proxy to intimidate this woman in person and through messages. Shouldn't this person also be sued alongside Nicki and her husband? Do we know who he is? 

Also, I find it messed up that Nicki has such people at her disposal... I wonder if she has used these tactics on others.. 

• Like 2
RahrahWitch

I feel so bad for this woman having to deal with something so traumatic for so long and for it to be put into the world spotlight too. :( 

I can't believe nicki still has fans after everything she's done :saladga:

RAMROD

Watch Nekci getting all messy again to avert attention 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ B I T C H E $ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
ALGAYDO
18 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

I can't believe nicki still has fans after everything she's done :saladga:

It’s literally just like Kanye and Azealia still have stans that adore them because of their ~music~ 

• Thanks 1